FTC '66 Batcave coming!!!

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
ehlers5

Re: FTC '66 Batcave coming!!!

Post by ehlers5 »

Ordered mine!! Can't wait!!
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

Link is here
http://figurestoycompany.com/aquamanvst ... t-1-3.aspx
Wierd it's replaced the aqua man and shark play set link
Love it, they beat Factory Entertainment's Batcave to the Market at a better price than I thought they could hit!
Some days you just can't get rid of a ... SHARK!
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

That's a big box...fast delivery
vintagematt

Post by vintagematt »

If any of you board members would be willing to post some images of the playset after it arrives that would be wonderful! I just like seeing the actual product before pulling the trigger, since the FTC photos seem to be photoshopped.
"Batman told him a super funny joke. When the creature didn't laugh, that was proof!"
dreddbatfan

Post by dreddbatfan »

I agree with THE BATPHONE and I want to see pictures of the actual playset and the box before I pay $120 for everything.I'm sure it would be worth the money but I want to see pictures of everything that's included.I look forward to seeing pictures in the near future.
Keith Mayo

Post by Keith Mayo »

Already showing up on evilbay.
"It's the very essence of our democracy". - Batman, S1 Ep 11
Boy Wonder

Post by Boy Wonder »

THE BATPHONE! wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:51 pm If any of you board members would be willing to post some images of the playset after it arrives that would be wonderful! I just like seeing the actual product before pulling the trigger, since the FTC photos seem to be photoshopped.
I'd LOVE to help you out as mine arrived today BUT the Wife won't let me open it until Father's Day. :(
send1.JPG
send1.JPG (227.85 KiB) Viewed 22001 times
send1.JPG
send1.JPG (227.85 KiB) Viewed 22001 times
Attachments
send2.JPG
send2.JPG (218.42 KiB) Viewed 22001 times
vintagematt

Post by vintagematt »

Thanks! Please post the pics when you get it open! I want this item so badly, but I currently can't afford it with all the stuff on my plate! I'd love to get some measurements and other data, just so I know if I should shell out or not.
"Batman told him a super funny joke. When the creature didn't laugh, that was proof!"
rickkrefft

Post by rickkrefft »

This is the most complicated forum for posting pics and I just can’t find a way to, but I added tons of photos of the Batcave on the Facebook 1966 group page. Including pics with Mattel Batmobile and Funko Batmobile and FTC, Mattel and Funko figures so people can see comparison scale with different toylines. The set goes best with Mattel figures.IMO
ehlers5

Post by ehlers5 »

Which Facebook page did you upload the photos? Thanks
johndeblasi

Post by johndeblasi »

rickkrefft wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:02 am This is the most complicated forum for posting pics and I just can’t find a way to, but I added tons of photos of the Batcave on the Facebook 1966 group page. Including pics with Mattel Batmobile and Funko Batmobile and FTC, Mattel and Funko figures so people can see comparison scale with different toylines. The set goes best with Mattel figures.IMO
I completely agree!
AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

rickkrefft wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:02 am This is the most complicated forum for posting pics and I just can’t find a way to, but I added tons of photos of the Batcave on the Facebook 1966 group page. Including pics with Mattel Batmobile and Funko Batmobile and FTC, Mattel and Funko figures so people can see comparison scale with different toylines. The set goes best with Mattel figures.IMO
It's really not.
You either have to resize your image in whatever photo editor you might have to keep it under 3MB for hosting purposes OR post it somewhere else and then link to that image here.

If you're doing the first-- make sure you're in FULL EDITOR mode and simply click on Attachment and add your image. If it's too big and you can't resize it go the second route-- post it somewhere else-- like an account on Blogger that you use only for uploaded pictures. Now right click on the published image on that site and select COPY IMAGE LOCATION now back here click on the little picture icon above the posting box -- two IMG codes will appear and your cursor will be between them just right click and PASTE then post and you're done.

Size wise-- if you're familiar with the old Mego Playsets this is just a copy of that. So it's built for the 8" figures but it's Mego small-- so I'd bet the 6" figures or the Funko figures would work better with this.
John Mack

Post by John Mack »

Once you guys get the hang of it, you'll wonder what all the fuss was about.

I think we need another playset so I have a place for this:
Attachments
s-l400 (2).jpg
s-l400 (2).jpg (39.57 KiB) Viewed 21885 times
Music. BAT! Music.
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

There are nearly 66 of those groups. If you can call it out, we can grab the pics
rickkrefft

Post by rickkrefft »

It’s called Batman 1966 TV Show group. It has 21 K members in the group.