You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
I have an extra Screen Test Batman Figure and it's Mint on the Card. These are selling for around $50 (and up to $150) on eBay. I find it outrageous that people score these for $10 and then flip them (I paid more than retail but at least it was reasonable).
I'm not interested in scalping-- I don't encourage it, so I'm putting it up here as a giveaway item. Entries close at 11pm Eastern Time on July 6th 2017 and I'll announce the winner on the 7th.
1. You make a bat--pledge here that this is for you, you are not going to turn around and flip it. I paid $30 for it and I'm not interested in making someone else a profit. You're on your Bat-Honor here. This giveaway is for someone who wants one of these but doesn't want to pay several times retail for it.
2. Only one entry per person.
3. I encourage Lurkers to come out and enter. The board is only as good as the posts on it.
4. Winner will Paypal me 25 cents so that I can just print and ship a label-- I will refund the 25c with the figure.
5. I'll cover all US Shipping but if you're an international member you're going to have to pay the shipping because it means I need to dispatch a minion of my studio to mail this for me and minions don't work cheap (i.e. I can't click and ship).
Good luck to all!
Please enter Mr, I haven't been able to find any locally in San Diego.
What a nice fella that Andy is.
I haven't found any of the new figures locally, and have no intention of scalping it if I win.
Thank you for giving everyone a shot at owning one!
You know this will go on my shelf in place of honor! Thank you for the chance to own one!
Visit & Like - https://www.facebook.com/batfanman66