FUNKO SCREENTEST BATMAN GIVEAWAY ends Jul 6th

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
allknighters

Re: FUNKO SCREENTEST BATMAN GIVEAWAY ends Jul 6th

Post by allknighters »

2nd place!!! ouch!! This was fun! thanks!!
The Boss

Post by The Boss »

AndyFish wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:42 am All right-- 38 entries and here are the results; I double checked the list and even had my right hand man give it a go through as well so if I missed anyone I apologize;

The entries were put into a text file and then we used List Randomizer to shake 'em up and here are the results;

The winner is....
The Boss! Wooo!! Paypal 25 cents to andy@andyTfish.com (which will be refunded with your figure) and I'll get this out to you. If you're not in the US email me first.
Make sure you don't send it friend to friend, I need the ability to print the label!
Congrats buddy!
Once again I want to say thank you for the contest. It was un unbelievable surprise to win. Unfortunately I am having problems with my PayPal account. My original source has expired (I haven't used it since 2012) and the cost to add a new source all have initiation fees, monthly fees (the first one charged right after the first purchase) and other fees that total around $20. While that doesn't sound like a lot for this figure one must remember that even though the last month has been good to me (finally got a full time job and child support ended) I am still trying to climb out of the financial hole of near poverty dug over the last five years during the bad economy. In short, I just cannot justify the expense at this time so I regrettably must relinquish my prize. :cry:

Thank you again none the less. It was a real thrill as it was the first thing I have ever won in my entire life. :)
allknighters wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:15 am 2nd place!!! ouch!! This was fun! thanks!!
Congratulations! You are now the winner! :)
zarm106

Post by zarm106 »

The Boss,

I would be willing to cover the 25 cents to Andy if it helps. It would be a shame to see you miss out on this prize due to a technicality. Let me know. Thanks.
The Boss

Post by The Boss »

Wow! That is a really nice gesture. Thanks so much for the offer but, it wouldn't be fair to allknighters seeing as how I already relinquished the prize to him. I could only accept your offer if he approves. Thanks anyways. :)
allknighters

Post by allknighters »

Whaaaaaat!!?? Thats amazing!!! thanks so much!!!