Riddler costumes for Halloween

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
njboywonder

Riddler costumes for Halloween

Post by njboywonder »

Hey.

I'm reminding members, as I do around this time every year, that I have complete (leotard, tights, trunks, shoes, gloves, belt, mask) reproduction 66 series Riddler costumes available for Halloween. I am the only person who makes these.

I have a very finite supply as the garments are already bought--two in each of three sizes (And I cannot buy more due to new company minimum purchase rules). Printing and obtaining/completing accessory pieces will take about two weeks.

My price is lower than you might see it noted elsewhere on the net (Gotta be careful of those nets, as Batman has taught us...), and also a bit less than I used to charge for a few reasons (And you could elect changes/omissions that would reduce the price further still.).

Please PM for more information.

Photobucket, btw, no longer works for me on my laptop but you can request that I e-mail images (Please send address.) or links to them or perhaps find photos in older posts of mine here.

BTW, I'm ambivalent about mentioning this (which is why I'm adding it later) but in case you haven't seen pics of it at all, one of my costumes was (unbeknownst to me until it was pointed out by a moderator here) used in a certain movie (Don't ask here.) released, I believe, in 2015.

Thanks.
Brett