Batman Vs. Two Face blu ray & dvd

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
Therin of Andor

Re: Batman Vs. Two Face blu ray & dvd

Post by Therin of Andor »

William Shatner as Funko Two-Face by Ian McLean, on Flickr

My customized Two-Face (from the new “Batman vs Two-Face” animated feature) has returned to Gotham City. I used a William Shatner "Star Trek" Kirk head with a little quickset putty.
"Holy nostalgia, Batman!"
Therin of Andor

(aka Ian McLean, from Sydney, Australia)
ChAnOoD

Post by ChAnOoD »

My copy came some days ago in Blu Ray (it seems it didn´t came in that format in my country). Enjoyed it pretty much; some cool gags and William Shatner was pretty good as Harvey/Two Face. My only concern was on the art style: would love to see these films more on the cartoonish side, more wacky, as some characters looked rigid for being based after a frenetic show. But that´s a cool homage to the TV Show.
Therin of Andor

Post by Therin of Andor »

LizardKing wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:21 pm I didn't see Batman/Harley Quinn but saw the trailer. Not a fan of the voice of Harley in it.
Did you notice that the Blu-Ray (not the DVD) of "Batman vs Two-Face" has an unlabelled button in the Bonus Features? Click on that Easter egg for a fun Harley Quinn sequence.
"Holy nostalgia, Batman!"
Therin of Andor

(aka Ian McLean, from Sydney, Australia)
LizardKing

Post by LizardKing »

Therin of Andor wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:36 pm
LizardKing wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:21 pm I didn't see Batman/Harley Quinn but saw the trailer. Not a fan of the voice of Harley in it.
Did you notice that the Blu-Ray (not the DVD) of "Batman vs Two-Face" has an unlabelled button in the Bonus Features? Click on that Easter egg for a fun Harley Quinn sequence.
I just watched it upon reading this. New and improved Harley Quinn.