Help to get Burt Ward's autograph

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
Red Phone

Help to get Burt Ward's autograph

Post by Red Phone »

Hello everyone!

As the title says I would love to get a genuine signed pictures (actually 1 for me and 1 for my 10 years old son, also a Batman 66 fan). I live in France and there are no conventions where he comes.
If someone is going to meet him at a convention could you please contact me to see if I could send you money to have him sign 2 pictures. I would be perfect next to our Adam West and Julie Newmar pictures.

Thanks for your help!
Benoit
ChAnOoD

Re: Help to get Burt Ward's autograph

Post by ChAnOoD »

Good luck with that, Benoit. As a Spanish fan, I have the same problems. It´s kinda strange to see no online shop for his autograph, since Adam and Julie had them.
Red Phone

Post by Red Phone »

Very true David...
zarm106

Post by zarm106 »

You may have to resort with ebay. There are a number of dealers who have certified signatures of Burt Ward. You can also look at Signature CGC comics signed by Ward as well.
Mr.Freeze

Post by Mr.Freeze »

Just be careful of fakes , the ones I bought turned out to be fake & both West and Ward confirmed this to me in person.

(do not use green sharpie on the Ideal Robin puppet , it fades) :(
Red Phone

Post by Red Phone »

Thanks for your replies. The idea is to get a personalized autograph, not just a generic one.
So if someday someone goes to a convention where Mr Ward is please contact me.
Thanks.
zarm106

Post by zarm106 »

Agreed on the fakes being out there. I was able to obtain a signature via Ebay with a picture of Ward personally signing the item that was purchased. It is possible to obtain a valid signature if you are willing to investigate the seller and research the item itself. Good luck in your quest though.
LizardKing

Post by LizardKing »

Shocking Burt doesn't have a website where he sells autographed merch.
Bat Tom

Post by Bat Tom »

Burt used to have a very good website with a variety of items. I wish that he would bring it back.
Hardeen

Post by Hardeen »

It may be a long shot but Burt runs a dog rescue in southern California. Here's the link to the contact page. It's non-profit and they accept donations. Sweetening the deal with a donation offer might get his attention.

Good luck.
JMD
Hardeen

Post by Hardeen »

Hardeen wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:56 pm It may be a long shot but Burt runs a dog rescue in southern California. Here's the link to the contact page. It's non-profit and they accept donations. Sweetening the deal with a donation offer might get his attention.

Good luck.
JMD
I just noticed that I didn't actually post the website link. This is the home page and has links to Facebook and other social media they use. Here's an information email address from the Facebook page: info@gentlegiantsrescue.com