Has anyone else seen the New Classic TV Series Batman Nano Metalfigs Figure?

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
John Mack

Re: Has anyone else seen the New Classic TV Series Batman Nano Metalfigs Figure?

Post by John Mack »

Went to EVERY Walmart in the city today, Super and not so super. My son and I had a blast, but alas no 66 Batman to be found. Lots of Supergirl figs though. We'll probably find them at the local comic book/collector shops around the city for $15 each, which I will not pay. So, unless more shipments come in here, that's it for us. The story of our lives here in the dry desert, old Pueblo that is Tucson...home of hoarders are us.
Music. BAT! Music.
Keith Mayo

Re: Has anyone else seen the New Classic TV Series Batman Nano Metalfigs Figure?

Post by Keith Mayo »

They're being scalped on evilbay at 17! 😠
"It's the very essence of our democracy". - Batman, S1 Ep 11
AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

They are part of a wave of 12 figures and they ship 3x to a case-- which is the max of any of the other figures, so you should be able to find these at retail and avoid scalper prices.

2x Wonder Woman New 52
3x Harley Quinn Suicide Squad Movie
1x Katana Suicide Squad Movie
1x Cyborg Comic
3x Batman 1966 TV
3x Superman New 52
3x Joker Animated Series
1x Commissioner Gordon
1x Mr. Freeze Comic
3x Tactical Suit Batman
1x The Flash Justice League Movie
2x Wonder Woman Comic

I have zero interest in any of the other figures so I'll be checking out my local Wally World-- made so much more bearable with the newly opened self checkouts.
AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

Grabbed one of these for $6 shipped off eBay-- more than worth the $5 to save me the effort of popping in to look for them. It's a neat little item. Shame it's the only figure from the series.
Keith Mayo

Post by Keith Mayo »

Today I saw photos of the "error" version where they forgot to paint Batman's utility belt. Guess that's the unintentional "Chase" piece.
Attachments
FB_IMG_1510969016629.jpg
FB_IMG_1510969002300.jpg
"It's the very essence of our democracy". - Batman, S1 Ep 11
Blue Meanie

Post by Blue Meanie »

Picked up a couple at Walmart today. Not a bad piece for less than $1.
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

Target has that line in their collectibles area
Some days you just can't get rid of a ... SHARK!
Blue Meanie

Post by Blue Meanie »

I'd like to see more figures such as Classic TV Robin and the classic Superman (red shorts, yellow belt).
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

Wow, this series got snatched up by scalper she really quickly.
Some days you just can't get rid of a ... SHARK!
AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

Not announced but it looks like they're doing a Cesar Romero Joker to go with Batman.

Blue Meanie

Post by Blue Meanie »

AndyFish wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:49 am Not announced but it looks like they're doing a Cesar Romero Joker to go with Batman.

Very cool. When do you think they’ll be out?
To The Batpoles!

Post by To The Batpoles! »

Unless my eyes are deceiving me, if you look in the back of the photo it also appears that there is a "Yvonne" Batgirl back there too!!! :o

=Frank=
The Early Bird may get the Worm, but it's the SECOND Mouse that gets the CHEESE!
tenderheart bear

Post by tenderheart bear »

I think that's just the current Batgirl who wears purple and yellow.

Yvonne's boots would be purple. The figurine in the background has yellow boots.
To The Batpoles!

Post by To The Batpoles! »

tenderheart bear wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:56 am I think that's just the current Batgirl who wears purple and yellow.

Yvonne's boots would be purple. The figurine in the background has yellow boots.
Aww...that's too bad! :cry:

I was getting real excited thinking it was OUR Batgirl!

=Frank=
The Early Bird may get the Worm, but it's the SECOND Mouse that gets the CHEESE!
BiffPow

Post by BiffPow »

Got mine at Target - $.99 about a month ago. It looks great next to the Eaglemoss Automobilia display - just about perfect.