Bat Library Completed

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
Keith Mayo

Re: Bat Library Completed

Post by Keith Mayo »

This shelf was made with scraps left over from my friend's last project and a can of 10 yr old stain I found in my garage. My only cost was sweat equity.
"It's the very essence of our democracy". - Batman, S1 Ep 11
Keith Mayo

Post by Keith Mayo »

Blue Meanie wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:50 pm Very nice. Do you have Batman Collected by Chip Kidd? I just picked up a sealed copy on eBay for $20. It is a thing of beauty. It's not just Batman '66, although there's lot of goodies shown from the sixties. A worthwhile purchase.
I took your advice and snagged a used copy of Chip's book ($4 in the Barnes & Noble discount bin). Book is pristine but the dust jacket has a tear across the front. Very nice book that puts me in mind of a GIjOE book done by my friend Derryl Depriest a while back.
Attachments
51S7ZT0WHTL._SX345_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
51S7ZT0WHTL._SX345_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (45.55 KiB) Viewed 1763 times
Blue Meanie

Post by Blue Meanie »

Keith Mayo wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 7:38 am
Blue Meanie wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:50 pm Very nice. Do you have Batman Collected by Chip Kidd? I just picked up a sealed copy on eBay for $20. It is a thing of beauty. It's not just Batman '66, although there's lot of goodies shown from the sixties. A worthwhile purchase.
I took your advice and snagged a used copy of Chip's book ($4 in the Barnes & Noble discount bin). Book is pristine but the dust jacket has a tear across the front. Very nice book that puts me in mind of a GIjOE book done by my friend Derryl Depriest a while back.
Good deal......no.....for $4 that’s an awesome deal. Glad you got the book because it really is well done.

Your GI Joe book reminds me I need to dig mine out if storage and display them. My GI Joe’s along with my Corgi Toys, including my ‘66 Corgi Batmobile, were some of my toys my mother didn’t throw out during a spring clean. Thank goodness.
Keith Mayo

Post by Keith Mayo »

Added Batmania II to the library. The section of the 1966 Batman Tv Show has some info and pics added that were not in the first edition.
Attachments
libro_batmania2.jpg
libro_batmania2.jpg (18.2 KiB) Viewed 1709 times