new Bradford exchange items

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
rajung

new Bradford exchange items

Post by rajung »

They have 2 new items and both look excellent
A Batcave snow globe and Batman / Catwoman double figure.
As I said, they look way good, too bad they won't though.
AndyFish

Re: new Bradford exchange items

Post by AndyFish »

I was afraid you were going to fall down the rabbit hole, glad you see them for what they are. Still, any company can right their course-- but I'd wait until we have some in hand photos of product from customers before I would commit.
rajung

Post by rajung »

Will definitely wait this time. With all the other items they have such as NMB Christmas and such, which all do "look" great, I wonder if the Batman line is the only that is miserable?
Guess I should have googled other reviews on those first.
Gryck

Post by Gryck »

Can someone post pictures? Im from Canada and they dont show up on the Canadian Site. ;/
John Mack

Post by John Mack »

I'll bet the actual items don't look this good. The globe plays the theme song btw.
Attachments
0907546001.jpeg
0907546001.jpeg (20.35 KiB) Viewed 7941 times
0128152001.jpeg
0128152001.jpeg (26.96 KiB) Viewed 7941 times
Music. BAT! Music.
Yellow Oval

Post by Yellow Oval »

Gryck wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:54 am Can someone post pictures? Im from Canada and they dont show up on the Canadian Site. ;/
I'm up here as well and I've already stated how Canadian retail is the absolute pits! For some reason companies (either "Canadian-ized" online sites or in a Wal-Mart) think we're only interested in NHL hockey and nothing else. It's freakin' pathetic. :roll:
"Hmmm... I don't like the twist this joke is taking. Let us away! Let us away!"
rajung

Post by rajung »

For the ones who can not see these here is a copy/past description for the snow globe.

HOLY HIGH SPEED CHASE! The high-camp and high-tech exploits of the classic 1966 BATMAN TV series are here in this first-ever TO THE BATMOBILE™ Glitter Globe, available in a limited edition exclusively from The Bradford Exchange. The Caped Crusaders run to the rescue in this musical rotating glitter globe, featuring an expertly handcrafted, hand-painted BATMAN and ROBIN with a Gotham City backdrop, inspired by the opening credits of the classic TV show. A high-energy powerhouse of music, motion and sculpture, it's a must for BATMAN fans!
Give this globe a gentle shake and watch as glitter and classic BATMAN sound expressions like "ZAP!" "POW!!" AND "BANG!" swirl around the scene inside. Hand-painted in amazing detail, the Batcave base includes the Atomic Core complete with Batcomputers and an authentically detailed 1966 BATMOBILE that circles all around the underground lair! For the perfect finishing touch, this officially-licensed BATMAN collectible plays the iconic TV theme song. Intense demand is expected, so don't wait. Order now!

Features
This exclusive collectible TO THE BATMOBILE™ Glitter Globe from The Bradford Exchange features:
Celebrate the high-camp and high-tech exploits of the classic 1966 BATMAN TV series with the TO THE BATMOBILE™ Glitter Globe, a first ever available only from The Bradford Exchange
Officially licensed
This musical rotating glitter globe features an expertly handcrafted, hand-painted BATMAN and ROBIN with a Gotham City backdrop, inspired by the opening credits of the classic TV show
Glitter and classic BATMAN sound expressions like "ZAP!" "POW!!" AND "BANG!" swirl around the globe with a gentle shake
The hand-painted sculptural base faithfully recreates the Batcave, complete with Atomic Core, Batcomputers and an authentically detailed BATMOBILE
Sound and motion! This one-of-a-kind BATMAN collectible plays the iconic TV theme song, as the moving BATMOBILE leaps into action, circling in and out of the Batcave
Edition limited to 295 casting days, so order now!
Certificate of Authenticity
Measures 7" H; 17.8 cm H
rickkrefft

Post by rickkrefft »

I got charged for Robin a day or two ago, so he must be shipping soon. Wonder who’s next in that line.
Gryck

Post by Gryck »

Im not gonna lie... I actually would love to see the water globe in person.. how much is it selling for?
SprangFan

Post by SprangFan »

Im not gonna lie... I actually would love to see the water globe in person.. how much is it selling for?
Given this company's track record so far, I would definitely recommend seeing one in person before getting out your wallet.
"You were right again, Batman. We might have been killed."
"Or worse. Let's go..."
Gryck

Post by Gryck »

Oh Absolutely they look like craft time. I just want something to be good! lol
Batman65

Post by Batman65 »

“IF” these are as good as advertised..I’m in! But...very reserved here as others have already stated. I will wait and see on these first.
Bookworm

Post by Bookworm »

The globe is very attractive. Personally, I would like a less expensive Christmas themed snow globe with maybe the dynamic duo wearing santa hats or something.
rickkrefft

Post by rickkrefft »

I got my Robin. He isn’t as nice as the Batman (and that’s not saying too much) looks pudgy and nothing like Burt Ward at all. It seems anything from Bradford Exchange is gonna be a pretty weak effort. Robin seemed like a rush job.
rajung

Post by rajung »

rickkrefft wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:13 am I got my Robin. He isn’t as nice as the Batman (and that’s not saying too much) looks pudgy and nothing like Burt Ward at all. It seems anything from Bradford Exchange is gonna be a pretty weak effort. Robin seemed like a rush job.
Have any pics to share?
Do actors, or they're reps have to approve any items before they are released?