Joker Kit

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
rajung

Joker Kit

Post by rajung »

Has anyone info on the Moebius Joker kit?
It has been awhile and not on the pre-order section anymore. Wondering if has been killed off, also the plastic version of Batgirl

"update"
I just read the co. was sold a few weeks ago so maybe this moved a lot of stuff back.
Yellow Oval

Re: Joker Kit

Post by Yellow Oval »

For my money I believe the sale of the company slowed down the product line. At the same time, I was in no rush as I thought the revealed Joker prototype needed a re-sculpt on the face/head. It was too much comic book Joker and not close to Cesar Romero - a big mistake many of the various sculptors seem to make for some reason. That was too bad as all the others in the line were dead-on in likeness.

In any event, I will quote Little John from Bugs Bunny - "Duuhh, never worry, never fear, for the Moebius Joker will soon be here." :lol:
"Hmmm... I don't like the twist this joke is taking. Let us away! Let us away!"
BatToys

Post by BatToys »

The new owner Pegasus has never made much kits so I'm thinking they're going to be conservative and cut back.
BatToys

Post by BatToys »

I hope new owner Pegasus resculpts the Lynda Carter Wonder Woman kit because prototype looks nothing like her.
Yellow Oval

Post by Yellow Oval »

BatToys wrote: Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:42 am The new owner Pegasus has never made much kits so I'm thinking they're going to be conservative and cut back.
Really hoping that's not the case as the line is almost over so they should just finish it. Isn't that always the way.? Whenever I see "Under New Ownership" that always tells me it's time to move on as things are going to start to suck (and they almost always do)! :roll:
"Hmmm... I don't like the twist this joke is taking. Let us away! Let us away!"
rajung

Post by rajung »

If the 66 run is in fact finished, it would be too bad for customers that were wanting to create the Bat emblem base as a finished set. And the Batgirl "styrene" version add on.
Glad I decided to purchase the resin version, and if those items are still alive I hope Batgirl has a different pose in the styrene option.
I am kind thinking its done with no updates on Joker, no pre order option other than from 3rd party vendors who have no clue, and no hint whatsoever on Batgirl style in plastic form. Looks like "Imaginext " is left for some.
John Mack

Post by John Mack »

Whoa! Slow down here guys. A quick check of Google and found the press release. All is well in 66 Batmodelville. This 'splains it all Lucy:
http://www.moebiusmodels.com
Music. BAT! Music.
Boy Wonder

Post by Boy Wonder »

26165269_2003433263005109_6095744950776479267_n.jpg
The Box Art looks cool!
rickkrefft

Post by rickkrefft »

Though I would love to have Batgirl too, I can still feel complete without her. Joker is a must, so I hope he's still coming.