New 2018 HALLMARK BATMAN ORNAMENTS!

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
Batman65

Re: New 2018 HALLMARK BATMAN ORNAMENTS!

Post by Batman65 »

Got both of mine too. I will get pics up later today. They look great!
Batman65

Post by Batman65 »

2018 Batman Hallmark ornaments
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Jczernich

Post by Jczernich »

Anybody hear about any Batman 1966 ornaments for 2019 yet? Would love a Penguin, Batgirl, Batboat, or working Batsignal.
John Mack

Post by John Mack »

I'd like to see something we haven't seen before, such as Penguin's submarine. A working Batsiginal would be nice, FTC already makes those for the 66 Batcave set.
Music. BAT! Music.
To The Batpoles!

Post by To The Batpoles! »

Jczernich wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:04 pm Anybody hear about any Batman 1966 ornaments for 2019 yet? Would love a Penguin, Batgirl, Batboat, or working Batsignal.
There should be an announcement next month.

=Frank=
The Early Bird may get the Worm, but it's the SECOND Mouse that gets the CHEESE!
Jczernich

Post by Jczernich »

There should be but sometimes images have leaked early, and the limited edition ones (i.e. 1966 Joker, 1966 Robin) never make it into the ornament wishbook.
Jczernich

Post by Jczernich »

So my sources say that 1966 Batgirl will be an October limited edition release. Also, I am hearing that there will be a Christopher Reeve Superman ornament!!!!!
Batman65

Post by Batman65 »

Jczernich wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:20 pm So my sources say that 1966 Batgirl will be an October limited edition release. Also, I am hearing that there will be a Christopher Reeve Superman ornament!!!!!
I would think, that given the previous releases, that Penguin would have naturally been next. Batgirl would be cool too. Although we already have 3 different Superman ornaments here, I would be all for a Reeve version, depending, of course on how it looks.
rickkrefft

Post by rickkrefft »

I was hoping for Penguin too, and the Batboat.
Jczernich

Post by Jczernich »

The full list comes out Monday. I would not be surprised if we get the Batboat this year too. Last year we got the Batcycle and limited release Riddler and the year before. If the pattern holds true we should get a Bat vehicle and Batgirl this year.

As for Penguin, I can see them waiting until after Batman, Robin, Joker, Catwoman, Riddler, and Batgirl as he may be the most detailed ornament of the 1966 lot. Think about it. With the Penguin's top hat, pointy nose, cigarette holder, monocle, and umbrella, he will have lots more detail than the other villains.
Therin of Andor

Post by Therin of Andor »

Jczernich wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:59 pm The full list comes out Monday. I would not be surprised if we get the Batboat this year too. Last year we got the Batcycle and limited release Riddler and the year before. If the pattern holds true we should get a Bat vehicle and Batgirl this year.
Yep, Batgirl, the Batboat and a miniature Bat-guitar for 2019.

I had no plans to get the Batcycle last year, but it turned up in a local "Zing!" store and I couldn't help myself. Instead of putting it on the tree, I placed it in the cabinet near Funko Wonder Woman, her invisible plane and my Eaglemoss Batgirlcycle.

Batcycle by Ian McLean, on Flickr
"Holy nostalgia, Batman!"
Therin of Andor

(aka Ian McLean, from Sydney, Australia)