Finally! The Ultimate BATCAVE Is Almost Here

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
Dan Greenfield

Finally! The Ultimate BATCAVE Is Almost Here

Post by Dan Greenfield »

Hey, Batfolks:

Here's the latest on the awesome Batcave model, over at 13th Dimension:

https://13thdimension.com/finally-the-u ... most-here/

Check it out if you like!

-- Dan
AndyFish

Re: Finally! The Ultimate BATCAVE Is Almost Here

Post by AndyFish »

overpriced only by $720 imo
John Mack

Post by John Mack »

AndyFish wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 2:36 pm overpriced only by $720 imo
Agreed. Sam Walton, the founder of Walmart, had it correct, no matter what your personal view of Walmart is. Sell LOTS of items for just a bit of a profit, rather than a small amount of items marked up with a huge profit on each.
Sell 20,000 Batcave sets making a $25 profit each rather than 1,000 Batcave sets making a $500 profit on each. Using this example, they each have the same profit margin, but the lower priced Batcave sets are made available to more people and probably would have a second production run if not more. I get the whole collectibles deal, so that's where things get murky. All imo as well. Soapbox being dismantled lol
Music. BAT! Music.
AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

The pics on Dan's site with the lights certainly make it look very cool-- but at this price it should have figures and a Batmobile--or it should be big enough for the Funko figures.

I'd rather see a re-release of the great old Ideal Batcave and have it come with a Helmet!
John Mack

Post by John Mack »

AndyFish wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 5:24 pm The pics on Dan's site with the lights certainly make it look very cool-- but at this price it should have figures and a Batmobile--or it should be big enough for the Funko figures.

I'd rather see a re-release of the great old Ideal Batcave and have it come with a Helmet!
Heck, at that price, it should have what Andy suggested, lights and original sound effects for the cave and Batmobile, the Batdiamond (a real diamond or cubic zirconia), complete set of detailed figures including all characters that ever entered the Batcave, and working Batpole lifters.
But I would like to see Andy's Ideal set with one addition: hand painted Batman and Robin figures with removable capes and a newly designed villain assortment featuring hand painted figures.
Music. BAT! Music.
Yellow Oval

Post by Yellow Oval »

John Mack wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 1:06 am
AndyFish wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 5:24 pm The pics on Dan's site with the lights certainly make it look very cool-- but at this price it should have figures and a Batmobile--or it should be big enough for the Funko figures.

Heck, at that price, it should have what Andy suggested, lights and original sound effects for the cave and Batmobile, the Batdiamond (a real diamond or cubic zirconia), complete set of detailed figures including all characters that ever entered the Batcave, and working Batpole lifters.
But I would like to see Andy's Ideal set with one addition: hand painted Batman and Robin figures with removable capes and a newly designed villain assortment featuring hand painted figures.
To somewhat paraphrase Smokey - "I second BOTH of those emotions."
"Hmmm... I don't like the twist this joke is taking. Let us away! Let us away!"