Williams Studio 2 Etsy store back in business!

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
Chuck Williams

Williams Studio 2 Etsy store back in business!

Post by Chuck Williams »

Hi All,

Lynne and I are easing back into the shop with Limited Edition cowls, Robin vests and trunks and a few other things now available.

I need to make new molds of the bust but we will have the white foam and translucent resin busts available in the coming weeks.

We are also in the process of sourcing a new fabric supplier for the batcapes so they are not in the shop yet but will be as soon.

Belts are also on the agenda but down the road a bit while we get new parts made.

Thanks for the warm reception on Facebook!! It feels good to be back in the shop! :)

All the best,
Chuck...
Quick, Everyone, Flee for your lives, into the street!!!!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/WilliamsStudio ... eller_info
John Mack

Re: Williams Studio 2 Etsy store back in business!

Post by John Mack »

Chuck, I think I speak for everyone on the board when I say YES!!!! Welcome back!!!
Music. BAT! Music.
danbar

Post by danbar »

So happy to hear this Chuck! Looking forward to getting some more "goodies" through the store in the near future. Best wishes to you and Lynne!
Planejack777

Post by Planejack777 »

Chuck,
I currently own three of your items...so perhaps I’m biased, but they are second to no one! Glad you’re back, and I wish you well.
Batman65

Post by Batman65 »

So glad to hear this. A Chuck cowl IS STILL on my want list! I figured that was a lost cause. Now...maybe not?
DrewMasie

Post by DrewMasie »

This is very welcome news! I have already ordered my Robin vest and cape. I'd like an "official" Robin buckle if possible too since they seem impossible to come by, and I have looked. I am eagerly awaiting the new Adam West mold so I can display my Williams Studio 2 cowl as it deserves to be seen. Now if I could just win the lottery to pay for it all...