Moebius Batman emblem pin set

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
Lou Szabo

Moebius Batman emblem pin set

Post by Lou Szabo »

https://sdccblog.com/2018/07/moebius-mo ... xclusives/

Finally, Moebius is celebrating Batman The Classic TV Series with a set of four lapel pins. Iconic imagery from the series is re-created as a collectible, displayable pin set just for San Diego Comic-Con. The set of four sturdy metal lapel pins is offered on a colorful easel card back, suitable for display. Each pin is crafted of high-quality metal and features a butterfly clasp on the back for attaching to clothing, hats, purses and backpacks.

The Batman The Classic TV Series Logo pin features a black nickel finish with enameled detail, and is 1½” wide. The Batman Emblem pin features a black nickel oval frame and bat emblem along with bright yellow enamel, and is a little over 1½” wide. The Robin Emblem pin is 1” in diameter and features a black nickel finish with Robin’s classic “R” rendered in bright yellow enamel. The Batgirl Emblem pin features a shiny golden-finished metal backing and border along with bright yellow enamel and is 1½” wide.

$35 each set
Some days you just can't get rid of a ... SHARK!
John Mack

Re: Moebius Batman emblem pin set

Post by John Mack »

Those are extremely nice. Thanks for sharing.
Music. BAT! Music.
AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

They're great-- a little pricey though for pins.
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

At 1-1/2" wide these are a little bigger than the Batman version I used on my Batman vs Shark Avatar. I think those were about $7 each and eithe 3/4 or 1" wide. At 3" wide, these would be a good buy, fair price. At 1-1/2" it's a nice display piece but pricey. $20 to $25 might be more manageable. Still nice to have all 4 in 1 spot
IMG_1374.JPG
These are two I have. The one on the right is about 1" wide
Some days you just can't get rid of a ... SHARK!
Blue Meanie

Post by Blue Meanie »

Nice. I want a set, but are they only available at SDCC or will they be sold in stores / online?
vintagematt

Post by vintagematt »

I would love this, if only I was attending this year...so many good exclusives!!! Not to mention the mego panel...
"Batman told him a super funny joke. When the creature didn't laugh, that was proof!"
Blue Meanie

Post by Blue Meanie »

THE BATPHONE! wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:54 pm I would love this, if only I was attending this year...so many good exclusives!!! Not to mention the mego panel...
So the pin set is exclusive to SDCC? I hope not ‘cause I am not traveling 3,000 miles for four bloody pins. :D