SNEAK PEEK: ARCHIE MEETS BATMAN ’66 #2

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
Dan Greenfield

SNEAK PEEK: ARCHIE MEETS BATMAN ’66 #2

Post by Dan Greenfield »

Hey, Batfolks:

The Riddler takes Riverdale and the Caped Crusader leaps into action in this sneak peek at ARCHIE MEETS BATMAN '66 #2, up at 13th Dimension:

https://13thdimension.com/sneak-peek-ar ... tman-66-2/

Far out!

-- Dan
Yellow Oval

Re: SNEAK PEEK: ARCHIE MEETS BATMAN ’66 #2

Post by Yellow Oval »

#2???? Aw, sweet god almighty, this series is continuing?!?!? :shock:
"Hmmm... I don't like the twist this joke is taking. Let us away! Let us away!"
Therin of Andor

Post by Therin of Andor »

Yellow Oval wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:58 pm #2???? Aw, sweet god almighty, this series is continuing?!?!? :shock:
It's a six-issue mini-series. The whole thing is presumably already written and illustrated by now.
"Holy nostalgia, Batman!"
Therin of Andor

(aka Ian McLean, from Sydney, Australia)
John Mack

Post by John Mack »

Quite frankly, with so many variant covers, I lost track. I thought we were already at like issue 47 lol :lol: :lol:
Music. BAT! Music.
High C

Post by High C »

I purchased the first two issues digitally because I read you-know-who was involved as one of the villainesses.

Scroll down for *SPOILER*

I'll admit the scant drawings of Siren aren't bad, and one in particular does justice to the character. But to make the plot work, it's introduced that her note doesn't work on male teens?!?!?

Obviously, Robin was unaware of that on the actual show, because he was wearing earplugs. And I know it isn't canon per se, but Stanley Ralph Ross' original treatment for 'Wail of the Siren' had Siren hypnotizing BOTH Batman and Robin with her note. Just saying.
'I thought Siren was perfect for Joan.'--Stanley Ralph Ross, writer of 'The Wail of the Siren'

My hobbies include gazing at the Siren and doing her bidding, evil or otherwise.

'She had a devastating, hypnotic effect on all the men.'--A schoolmate describing Joan Collins at age 17