Batman Hawaiian Shirt

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
Keith Mayo

Batman Hawaiian Shirt

Post by Keith Mayo »

These are now available on Kohl's website. Just remember they are sized small so if you normally wear a 2X, you'll need to have side panels put in like Wally did to his. Since they're on sale, I'm getting 2 and have a seamstress make one BIG one to fit my frame. :-)

https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-31227 ... ve_Dynamic
Attachments
Monsterpalooza%20'18%20(2a).jpg
Monsterpalooza%20'18%20(2a).jpg (93.43 KiB) Viewed 5124 times
"It's the very essence of our democracy". - Batman, S1 Ep 11
svl

Re: Batman Hawaiian Shirt

Post by svl »

Vampirella would need 3... or 4. ;)
batbelfry

Post by batbelfry »

Keith Mayo wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:29 am These are now available on Kohl's website. Just remember they are sized small so if you normally wear a 2X, you'll need to have side panels put in like Wally did to his. Since they're on sale, I'm getting 2 and have a seamstress make one BIG one to fit my frame. :-)

Thanks Keith! Using the link I was finally able to find a location near me that actually had one in the size I've needed. And it was on sale for $19.99...I hit Kohl's on the way home from work and snagged one!
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

I love mine! Thanks again Wally!
Keith Mayo

Post by Keith Mayo »

batbelfry wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:48 am
Thanks Keith! Using the link I was finally able to find a location near me that actually had one in the size I've needed. And it was on sale for $19.99...I hit Kohl's on the way home from work and snagged one!
You are most welcome. Just doing my part to help fellow Citizens.
wally wingert

Post by wally wingert »

The blue cotton fabric I bought for the side inserts and collar is so fantastic I bought the rest of the bolt from Joann's. So if anyone needs a few yards of it for their "upgrade" let me know. The color of the fabric matches the color of Batman's cape (as pictured on the shirt) perfectly! It really cuts down on the "busy-ness" of the pattern, and contrasts very nicely.

With the leftover Batman fabric that was removed from the shirt, so that the inserts could be sewn in, I found a nice patch that had a full figure of Batman, and I had a front pocket made from that. So Batman is on my front pocket too!

I love this shirt so much I had TWO made!

Customizing is fun!
Blue Meanie

Post by Blue Meanie »

batbelfry wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:48 am
Keith Mayo wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:29 am These are now available on Kohl's website. Just remember they are sized small so if you normally wear a 2X, you'll need to have side panels put in like Wally did to his. Since they're on sale, I'm getting 2 and have a seamstress make one BIG one to fit my frame. :-)

Ditto. I plan on going by tomorrow and hopefully pick one up. They look like fun party shirts.
Blue Meanie

Post by Blue Meanie »

Thank you shipmate for the tip on the shirt at Kohl's. My local had three available and was able to find one in my size yesterday. FYI, for those still wanting one, the price on Kohls.com has dropped a few dollars since Keith first posted the link.
Keith Mayo

Post by Keith Mayo »

Glad to be of help, Citizen.