FIRST LOOK: Mike Allred’s ARCHIE/BATMAN ’66 #5 Cover

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
Dan Greenfield

FIRST LOOK: Mike Allred’s ARCHIE/BATMAN ’66 #5 Cover

Post by Dan Greenfield »

Hey, Batfolks!

We're back with another round of cover reveals at 13th Dimension!

Dig this EXCLUSIVE FIRST LOOK at Mike Allred's main cover for ARCHIE MEETS BATMAN '66 #5 -- due out in December:

https://13thdimension.com/first-look-mi ... 6-5-cover/

Groovy!
High C

Re: FIRST LOOK: Mike Allred’s ARCHIE/BATMAN ’66 #5 Cover

Post by High C »

Meh, the demons remind me too much of the Archie zombie nonsense. Pass.
'I thought Siren was perfect for Joan.'--Stanley Ralph Ross, writer of 'The Wail of the Siren'

My hobbies include gazing at the Siren and doing her bidding, evil or otherwise.

'She had a devastating, hypnotic effect on all the men.'--A schoolmate describing Joan Collins at age 17
John Mack

Post by John Mack »

Don't think any of this made it into the 66 Omnibus, so now there has to be an Omnibus2 with Archie added, or it's not an Omnibus. Why didn't whoever made this series, connect with the DC Omnibus people, and....oh, ummm, never mind. Cue Yellow Oval....next!
Music. BAT! Music.
Yellow Oval

Post by Yellow Oval »

John Mack wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:45 am Don't think any of this made it into the 66 Omnibus, so now there has to be an Omnibus2 with Archie added, or it's not an Omnibus. Why didn't whoever made this series, connect with the DC Omnibus people, and....oh, ummm, never mind. Cue Yellow Oval....next!
:D
"Hmmm... I don't like the twist this joke is taking. Let us away! Let us away!"
SprangFan

Post by SprangFan »

What's with Archie's helmet? His arms are in front of him, so can't have throw it off. Is there someone off-panel who just hooked it on a fishing line?

"Omnibus" just means a collection, not necessarily a complete one. I'm still on the fence about the '66 Omnibus, but if the Archie stuff was in it, it would be a definite "no."
"You were right again, Batman. We might have been killed."
"Or worse. Let's go..."
John Mack

Post by John Mack »

SprangFan wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:49 am What's with Archie's helmet? His arms are in front of him, so can't have throw it off. Is there someone off-panel who just hooked it on a fishing line?

"Omnibus" just means a collection, not necessarily a complete one. I'm still on the fence about the '66 Omnibus, but if the Archie stuff was in it, it would be a definite "no."
Thank you for clarifying that. I was always under the false impression that omnibus referred to a complete work. Oh well, never did pay attention in school. Just looking for kicks I guess.
Music. BAT! Music.