Amazon Prime / Batman TV show

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
TP-6597

Amazon Prime / Batman TV show

Post by TP-6597 »

This is partly merchandise related but really more just info on watching (which I found no posts on via our Search feature)

On the off-chance some folks don’t know; If you purchased your DVDs through Amazon and you’re an Amazon Prime member, you can watch them all online. That’s true of any TV show or movie you purchase through Amazon.

A lot of stuff on Prime costs about the same as iTunes or any other streaming app. However, if you purchase any physical media, it’s free to you any time. Whenever I travel for business (like I did last week) I have my iPad with me and can watch Batman episodes using the Prime Video app.
“What's important is that the world know that all visitors to these teeming shores are safe, be they peasant or king.”
Ben Bentley

Re: Amazon Prime / Batman TV show

Post by Ben Bentley »

Thanks for the reminder!
Jimmy L. 66

Post by Jimmy L. 66 »

Is it automatically applied to your account? I do not see any where to enter my code that came with Blu ray..
Blue Meanie

Post by Blue Meanie »

Where? On the Prime Video app? I am a Prime member and bought the box and loads of other DVDs from Amazon and have never been able to watch them online. Please give us more info as it’ll be great for when I’m traveling.

Thx.
TP-6597

Post by TP-6597 »

Here’s where it is when you login through Amazon. On the main page, after you sign in, go to Your Prime Video and then the Menu shows (where it says Close in this screen-grab). I can’t mark this up at the moment because I’m on an iPad. I’ll have to see if I can when I get to work in the morning. On the app, the menu is similar but printed small along the bottom.

Watchlist is a sort of Favorites. It’s anything you are currently watching, purchased or free, if you tag it as Watchlist. Your Library is purchased video.

Unrelated: Blue Meanie, I sent a PM about a Hot Wheels but it seems to be stuck in Outbox, not showing as sent. I’ll try to get it sorted.

————
Edit
———-

Also, make sure you’re on the same device you were logged on with to order. Similar to Apple’s iTunes machine Authorization;
https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer ... =201813210
“What's important is that the world know that all visitors to these teeming shores are safe, be they peasant or king.”
Blue Meanie

Post by Blue Meanie »

TP-6597 wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:34 am Here’s where it is when you login through Amazon. On the main page, after you sign in, go to Your Prime Video and then the Menu shows (where it says Close in this screen-grab). I can’t mark this up at the moment because I’m on an iPad. I’ll have to see if I can when I get to work in the morning. On the app, the menu is similar but printed small along the bottom.

Watchlist is a sort of Favorites. It’s anything you are currently watching, purchased or free, if you tag it as Watchlist. Your Library is purchased video.

Unrelated: Blue Meanie, I sent a PM about a Hot Wheels but it seems to be stuck in Outbox, not showing as sent. I’ll try to get it sorted.

————
Edit
———-

Also, make sure you’re on the same device you were logged on with to order. Similar to Apple’s iTunes machine Authorization;
https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer ... =201813210
Ok, thanks. I’m going to take this to PM as I have some more questions for you and don’t want to clog up this thread.
Cheers.