Vinyl 45 Record for Adam West and Batman Fans

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
MINTEER

Vinyl 45 Record for Adam West and Batman Fans

Post by MINTEER »

What do you think about a cool, nostalgic, vinyl 45 record featuring the two Adam West tribute songs, Adam West Blues, and Batman? We know how vinyl is making a comeback. These are songs that were featured in the Adam West Day celebrations in Walla Walla (Adam West’s home town) in 2017 and 2018 (search YouTube for "Adam West Day Walla Walla" and you'll find the 2017 and 2018 videos that feature these songs).

After my involvement in Adam West Day in Walla Walla with the songs Batman (2017), and Adam West Blues (2018), I thought, what better thing for Adam West and Batman fans, especially given the 60’s era when vinyl records were king, than to have an opportunity to hold a real, playable, souvenir vinyl 45 record in their hands. I’d love for fans to be able to feel, smell, and admire this collectable record.

The audio files for the record are complete, as is the record and cover artwork. I’m hoping to place my first order of pressed 45 rpm records within the next few months.

Are there any comic con exhibitors out there who might be interested in taking some of these cool records with them to the shows? If so, please let me know. You can contact me through the https://minteer.live/ fan club page.

Cheers!

Daniel Minteer