CTVT Catwoman outfit question!

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
vintagematt

CTVT Catwoman outfit question!

Post by vintagematt »

Recently I ordered a ftc Eartha Kitt catwoman figure but was diasapointed to see that her mask was torn apart in the packaging. Earlier today I came across the loose catwoman outfit on classic tv toys. I was wondering if this outfit comes with the mask or not...I don't mind getting an extra outfit but I really want another mask, but don't really want to resort to buying another figure. Thanks

-THE BATPHONE! :D
"Batman told him a super funny joke. When the creature didn't laugh, that was proof!"
AndyFish

Re: CTVT Catwoman outfit question!

Post by AndyFish »

They have pretty fast customer service. Email them and ask. Ftc@aol.com I think. It’s on the site.
Therin of Andor

Re: CTVT Catwoman outfit question!

Post by Therin of Andor »

THE BATPHONE! wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:15 pm Earlier today I came across the loose catwoman outfit on classic tv toys. I was wondering if this outfit comes with the mask or not...
My Eartha Catwoman's mask didn't sit well and I ended up glueing the sides to her temples.

Batman Wave 6 action figures by Ian McLean, on Flickr

Last time I was on the Classic TV Toys site, they had the male G.O.O.N. masks available. The leatherette they use is quite thin, though, and the elastic often pulls them out of shape. I ended up making some masks from a piece of thin leather from an old keycaps.
"Holy nostalgia, Batman!"
Therin of Andor

(aka Ian McLean, from Sydney, Australia)