Anyone Know Where to find a Good Batphone?

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
vintagematt

Re: Anyone Know Where to find a Good Batphone?

Post by vintagematt »

John Mack wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:06 am Here's a nice Batphone for you:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Adam-West-an ... gL28fD_BwE
If only I could afford it! :D

Kind of funny something like that would show up in Walmart of all places!
"Batman told him a super funny joke. When the creature didn't laugh, that was proof!"
rajung

Post by rajung »

If you search Walmart's site for anything it will also show 3rd party items included
TheBatfan

Post by TheBatfan »

Well I started to make one long long ago but then I was told that someone had gotten a license to make a commercial version back in the 2013 licensing craze so I dropped the project. Mine was to be pretty much similar to the ones Sammy made but updated to bluetooth and made in the US.. I had a master ready for molding and etc but with the info I was told I stopped but oddly no one ever made one... mine was the version in the Study (thou there are like about 6 diff versions of the actual phone in height and shape)and the Batcave aka No Dome as people dont realize the actual cost to produce these items much less the cost to have those domes replicated correctly is SUPER expensive. The master is still with the molder I think unless he threw it away its been 7 years lol Oh well
Attachments
Batphone group.jpg
vintagematt

Post by vintagematt »

TheBatfan wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 12:13 pm Well I started to make one long long ago but then I was told that someone had gotten a license to make a commercial version back in the 2013 licensing craze so I dropped the project. Mine was to be pretty much similar to the ones Sammy made but updated to bluetooth and made in the US.. I had a master ready for molding and etc but with the info I was told I stopped but oddly no one ever made one... mine was the version in the Study (thou there are like about 6 diff versions of the actual phone in height and shape)and the Batcave aka No Dome as people dont realize the actual cost to produce these items much less the cost to have those domes replicated correctly is SUPER expensive. The master is still with the molder I think unless he threw it away its been 7 years lol Oh well
That looks great!!!
"Batman told him a super funny joke. When the creature didn't laugh, that was proof!"