SDCC 2019 Batman '66 Stuff - NEW MEZCO LINE

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
Lou Szabo

Re: SDCC 2019 Batman '66 Stuff - NEW MEZCO LINE

Post by Lou Szabo »

I find that some companies batch print shipping labels anticipating the arrival of merch. That may explain it. I have a UPS item in Limbo from Dec 30, 2021. Good luck, it will arrive .... eventually.
Some days you just can't get rid of a ... SHARK!
rickkrefft

Post by rickkrefft »

I got mine today. The Batcave when put together is huge 25”x15”.
The Batmobile is awesome. When it drives the fire in back spins. I think the pop out saw blade is great. I’d say this is the most play friendly Batmobile since the Super Powers 1984 Batmobile.

As for the figures, all look awesome. Riddler has the question mark on both hats (whereas in prototype pics the question mark was missing) they all have perfect paint and look light years ahead of Funko. My only complaint is Alfred’s hair is too dark. The heads pop on and off easy. Joker’s belt is hard to get on over his hips. I had to put the belt in boiling water a few mins to soften it up so it would slide on. Finally, these are perfect scale to the McFarlane Batcave. I mean really it’s like that Batcave was made for these figures. I do wish Batgirl was included, but it seems like her license may have expired because no Batgirl since late 2019. Perhaps Yvonne only did a 5 year contract?
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

rickkrefft wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:36 pm I got mine today. The Batcave when put together is huge 25”x15”.
The Batmobile is awesome. When it drives the fire in back spins. I think the pop out saw blade is great. I’d say this is the most play friendly Batmobile since the Super Powers 1984 Batmobile.

As for the figures, all look awesome. Riddler has the question mark on both hats (whereas in prototype pics the question mark was missing) they all have perfect paint and look light years ahead of Funko. My only complaint is Alfred’s hair is too dark. The heads pop on and off easy. Joker’s belt is hard to get on over his hips. I had to put the belt in boiling water a few mins to soften it up so it would slide on. Finally, these are perfect scale to the McFarlane Batcave. I mean really it’s like that Batcave was made for these figures. I do wish Batgirl was included, but it seems like her license may have expired because no Batgirl since late 2019. Perhaps Yvonne only did a 5 year contract?
Thanks for the review, Rick!

Would you be able to show us some photos of the figures and car with the McFarlane cave? Really excited at the prospect of that combo.
Jim Beard

Post by Jim Beard »

rickkrefft wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:36 pm I got mine today. The Batcave when put together is huge 25”x15”.

Great review, Rick. Please pardon, but are you in the U.S.? What company did you get yours from?

Jim
My Fiction and Non-Fiction Books: www.amazon.com/Jim-Beard/e/B004UWVOPE
rickkrefft

Post by rickkrefft »

Sorry I don’t know how to upload pics here. I’m from US. I ordered straight from Mezco
cdub

Post by cdub »

I received mine today. I live in the Twin Cities area. I ordered it from Mezco directly on 10-07-2020, was emailed on 01-09-2022 that it was being shipped, and on 01-14-2022 it arrived. I have taken it out of the shipping package that it came in to inspect, but I have not yet fully opened it. It is awesome!
Jim Beard

Post by Jim Beard »

cdub wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:29 am I received mine today. I live in the Twin Cities area. I ordered it from Mezco directly on 10-07-2020, was emailed on 01-09-2022 that it was being shipped, and on 01-14-2022 it arrived. I have taken it out of the shipping package that it came in to inspect, but I have not yet fully opened it. It is awesome!
Congrats - thanks for the info.

Jim
Jim Beard

Post by Jim Beard »

rickkrefft wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:24 am Sorry I don’t know how to upload pics here. I’m from US. I ordered straight from Mezco
In Full Editor, at the bottom of it, you'll see a tab marked "Attachments."

Jim
rickkrefft

Post by rickkrefft »

I tried to post pics here but it said file too big. I added several photos on Facebook to 3 different Bat pages. Batman 1966, Batman Collectors club and Batman 1966-1968 fan club group.
Therin of Andor

Post by Therin of Andor »

Lou Szabo wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:41 am I find that some companies batch print shipping labels anticipating the arrival of merch. That may explain it. I have a UPS item in Limbo from Dec 30, 2021. Good luck, it will arrive .... eventually.
I received an email informing me that my parcel is arriving on 25th January. Here in Australia.
"Holy nostalgia, Batman!"
Therin of Andor

(aka Ian McLean, from Sydney, Australia)
rsaffle

Post by rsaffle »

Not my images but thought I would share.
Attachments
aaaaaaaaa.jpg
aaaaaaaa.jpg
aaaaaaa.jpg
aaaaa.jpg
aaa.jpg
*See more 3D printed props @ https://www.instagram.com/saffledesigns/
AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

Neat, looks like a fun play set.
Mike Mulitsch

Post by Mike Mulitsch »

My shipping label was created 9 days ago, but nothing
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

There’s one set on eBay at list price
Some days you just can't get rid of a ... SHARK!
Jim Beard

Post by Jim Beard »

AndyFish wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:57 am Neat, looks like a fun play set.
Kind of neat how it's set up like the old Mego Batcave playset.

Jim