Batman 66 Greeting Cards?

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
Jthree

Batman 66 Greeting Cards?

Post by Jthree »

Guys, Did anyone ever come across Batman 66 Greeting/Holiday Cards at drug stores or super markets? I remember seeing some advertising on the internet when the licenses for the Batman 66 merchandise cleared. However, for some reason, I've never seen them at stores.

--jthree
TP-6597

Re: Batman 66 Greeting Cards?

Post by TP-6597 »

This is the only one I’ve ever seen. I think it’s come up in discussion around here before.

https://www.hallmark.com/cards/greeting ... D1028.html
“What's important is that the world know that all visitors to these teeming shores are safe, be they peasant or king.”
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

Target had some for Father’s Day.
Some days you just can't get rid of a ... SHARK!
John Mack

Post by John Mack »

Zazzle.com has hundreds of 66 related cards, stickers and the like

https://www.zazzle.com/s/1966+batman?q= ... atman&pg=5
Music. BAT! Music.
tim1965

Post by tim1965 »

Hi JThree,
Yes!!
There was Batman 1966 Christmas cards available five years ago. Im a huge Batman 66 fan and thought I knew of all up coming batman tv march and was shocked to see them in a bin full of Christmas card box sets at a store called Ollies. This store is like a big lots. they only had four packs and I snapped them up. I have not seen any Christmas cards made from the series since then. Target, Walmart, & Hallmark, have in the last couple years come out with batman 66 birthday and fathers day cards. If you go onto hallmarks website they currently have a batman 66 fathers day card that plays the theme song when opened. Hope this helps. Tim
dell

Post by dell »

If such things are important to you, I doubt that anyone on Zazzle is paying licensing fees. People here have bashed the sellers of bootleg DVD copies of the show and this seems like the same thing to me.
dell