need emblem files/making car magnets

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
njboywonder

need emblem files/making car magnets

Post by njboywonder »

Hey.

I am looking for good quality files of the following to make magnets for my car:

Batmobile door emblem--preferably just the emblem with no black or other background, large enough to print at about 10" or 1' wide

Batman chest emblem, again with no grey or other background, preferably actual size but not vital other than that it would need to print at that size

Batman series logo with the bat shape, Batman written in the Batfont, and Batman's face, file size comparable to chest emblem's

If you have any, please e-mail or PM requesting my address if you don't already have it. I'll post here when received so as not to waste anyone's time/effort.

Also, if anyone is interested in these, I might be able to get some extras. I told the printer they are for my own use which is why he agreed to do the job, but there are a certain number of each that will fit on the sheets so no point in wasting the extra space.

They won't run in the rain and are guaranteed up to 55 MPH. Prices will depend upon how many I print.

Thanks.
Brett
njboywonder

Re: need emblem files/making car magnets

Post by njboywonder »

Got'em, thanks.