Precious Moments Batman and Robin

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
rsaffle

Precious Moments Batman and Robin

Post by rsaffle »

Not my cup of tea but I thought I would share. So cool that so much merchandise is still coming out.

https://m.hamiltoncollection.com/produc ... ep-N_Niche
Attachments
FB_IMG_1604262710839.jpg
*See more 3D printed props @ https://www.instagram.com/saffledesigns/
Lou Szabo

Re: Precious Moments Batman and Robin

Post by Lou Szabo »

That’s cuteness!
Some days you just can't get rid of a ... SHARK!
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

The adorable factor is definitely there! Different strokes for different folks.

Also, agreed Randy, i'm always stoked to see new '66 stuff regardless.
Batken

Post by Batken »

Does anyone know where this is available ? I tried to order it through Hallmark cards where I live but they were sent something different. When they inquired since they were told it was a Bradford Exchange item they were told that they didn't have the rights to carry this item. I live in Canada so maybe this is a U.S Exclusive ?
rsaffle

Post by rsaffle »

Batken wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:23 pm Does anyone know where this is available ? I tried to order it through Hallmark cards where I live but they were sent something different. When they inquired since they were told it was a Bradford Exchange item they were told that they didn't have the rights to carry this item. I live in Canada so maybe this is a U.S Exclusive ?
Batken the link is right above the photo on my original post. It goes to www.hamiltoncollection.com and it looks like they are located in Illinois.
There is also a Catwoman kissing Batman available. Good luck!
*See more 3D printed props @ https://www.instagram.com/saffledesigns/
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

Here’s the direct link
https://www.hamiltoncollection.com/prod ... obile.html

If you just type in Batmobile, you end up on the Catwoman kissing Batman statue

Saw this at the bottom of the page:
“This Precious Moments item is only available for purchases made in the following territories: United States (and its territories and possessions), Canada, United Kingdom, New Zealand, and Australia.
©2019 Precious Moments, Inc. PRECIOUS MOMENTS ® PRECIOUS MOMENTS, TEARDROP-SHAPED EYE DESIGN, and all related marks, logos, and characters are trademarks of Precious Moments, Inc. used with permission by authorized licensee The Hamilton Collection. All rights reserved worldwide.
BATMAN and all related characters and elements © & ™ DC Comics and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. WB SHIELD: © & ™ WBEI. (s19)”
Some days you just can't get rid of a ... SHARK!
Therin of Andor

Post by Therin of Andor »

Batken wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:23 pm Does anyone know where this is available ? I tried to order it through Hallmark cards where I live but they were sent something different. When they inquired since they were told it was a Bradford Exchange item they were told that they didn't have the rights to carry this item. I live in Canada so maybe this is a U.S Exclusive ?
Whenever Bradford Exchange "Batman '66" items are mentioned here, not even the linked webpage shows up for Australians. We get the main page only.
"Holy nostalgia, Batman!"
Therin of Andor

(aka Ian McLean, from Sydney, Australia)