Evolution Props

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
JokerMan000

Evolution Props

Post by JokerMan000 »

Hello all!

Has anyone gotten any of their Batman ‘66 pieces from Evolution Props? They have a website as well as an eBay store. I purchased a cape from them last year and it’s actually a decent make for the price. I am on the hunt for the bodysuit, gloves, and boots. I just cannot justify spending what Gaspar’s and Duran’s want for the gloves and boots. The only other viable option seems to be Evolution Props, my only concern being that they have rather inconsistent images on their eBay store vs website, (not to mention their “bat boots” they have advertised on their eBay store look like elf boots 🤭). Anyone have any feedback on them? Here’s a link to their website and eBay store...

http://www.evolutiontoys.com.ar/index.php?id=cat&item=3

https://ebay.com/usr/evolution_props

Any input would be appreciated. Thanks y’all!
Ben Bentley

Re: Evolution Props

Post by Ben Bentley »

I dealt with them 12 years ago whilst in a similar situation to yourself, I was ultimately disappointed by the quality of the craftmanship, materials used and the accuracy of what I purchased in relation to the photos they were using at the time. It was a mistake I did not make again.
Lou Szabo

Re: Evolution Props

Post by Lou Szabo »

The 66 Batman costume is not inexpensive, but it can be cheap. Shop carefully, and if you buy the patterns (Williams) you can have a local seamstress make everything but the boots. I think my Duran boots were under $200, and they were the best fitting shoes I EVER bought. Of course, a bespoke pair of boots or shoes should fit well. Look through the old threads for similar boots. If you have the cowl and belt, you are 2/3 of the way there from a cost perspective.
Some days you just can't get rid of a ... SHARK!