Jazzinc 1/6 Batmobile

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
Lou Szabo

Re: Hot Toys rereleases...thoughts?

Post by Lou Szabo »

Ben Bentley wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:26 am
Jimmy L. 66 wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:11 pm That Batmobile in the link looks amazing. Spendy, 1049, for base and 1299 for deluxe. If I had it, I would spend it on that. Do you have any idea if it is the same manufacturer as the batmobile pictured from comic con?
So a little over 2k for a whole set to display.
Let's see what my Robinhood account is up to...
The one that you saw at SDCC all of those eons ago Jimmy was the proto that Hot Toys themselves were developing. The incredible version in the link above is being produced by an un-licensed indie maker. Similarly to you, it's very much something I would love to have in my collection eventually but there's certainly a few things ranking higher on my list of priorites at the moment. Turns out getting married is not what you describe as "cheap"? Who knew?! :lol:
Congratulations Ben. It is not Cheap! My daughter just got married Jan 2 of this year. I’ll post a special picture we took in the off topic area when she sends it to me. It’s got a nice 66 Batman vibe to it.

By the way Hot Toys is releasing Batman and Robin from the Kilmer or Clooney movie.
Some days you just can't get rid of a ... SHARK!
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

Lou Szabo wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:53 pm
Ben Bentley wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:26 am
Jimmy L. 66 wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:11 pm That Batmobile in the link looks amazing. Spendy, 1049, for base and 1299 for deluxe. If I had it, I would spend it on that. Do you have any idea if it is the same manufacturer as the batmobile pictured from comic con?
So a little over 2k for a whole set to display.
Let's see what my Robinhood account is up to...
The one that you saw at SDCC all of those eons ago Jimmy was the proto that Hot Toys themselves were developing. The incredible version in the link above is being produced by an un-licensed indie maker. Similarly to you, it's very much something I would love to have in my collection eventually but there's certainly a few things ranking higher on my list of priorites at the moment. Turns out getting married is not what you describe as "cheap"? Who knew?! :lol:
Congratulations Ben. It is not Cheap! My daughter just got married Jan 2 of this year. I’ll post a special picture we took in the off topic area when she sends it to me. It’s got a nice 66 Batman vibe to it.

By the way Hot Toys is releasing Batman and Robin from the Kilmer or Clooney movie.
Thanks, Lou! And congrats to your Daughter and her new spouse!
Yellow Oval

Post by Yellow Oval »

svl wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:29 am Ben quote-
"Turns out getting married is not what you describe as "cheap"?"

Oh, just wait, young padawan, just wait. The price of admission is nothing compared to what it's going to cost you in the long run... ;)
Witness!!! I concur. :lol:
"Hmmm... I don't like the twist this joke is taking. Let us away! Let us away!"
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

Here’s a driving force for rereleasing the figures

https://jazzincdioramas.com/product/1-6 ... vMakhdHKSA
He’s saying September, and according to the latest pictures and videos, I believe it will be September to December.
This is soo cooool

BatToys

Post by BatToys »

Hot Toys should reissue Batman and Robin but with corrected flesh color paint and the bat ears straight instead of floppy. And for the car that the figures be made more flexible to sit.

Hot Toys really should release their Romero Joker and their rumored already sculpted Yvonne Craig Batgirl.
dodgr31

Post by dodgr31 »

Really looking forward to getting this, I bought the deluxe version with lights.
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

BatToys wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:56 am Hot Toys should reissue Batman and Robin but with corrected flesh color paint and the bat ears straight instead of floppy. And for the car that the figures be made more flexible to sit.

Hot Toys really should release their Romero Joker and their rumored already sculpted Yvonne Craig Batgirl.
If you noticed, Joost mentioned that he's lowering the seat since the figure doesn't weigh enough to sink into the cushions to sit correctly. This will provide a proper height in the car.
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

More goodness

BATWINGED HORNET

Post by BATWINGED HORNET »

That is great. I'm not a big fan of 12" scaled vehicles, but the HT Batman and Robin needed this.
Beneath Wayne Manor
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

I see Hot Toys re-released the Batman Begins figure and a Batmobile for that figure in 1/6 scale. it's in pre-order. I can't recall if the Batmobile/Tumbler has been released before, but this one has a light up kit too.
Rob_NZ

Post by Rob_NZ »

The Jazzinc 66 Batmobile will be licensed, they have negotiated a license with Warner Brothers in all territories and it must be very nearly signed.
I have the Justice Mobile from Jazzinc and it's more than I hoped for, and I've preordered the 66. I bought Batman and Robin figures in anticipation of it. I already had both figures but I wanted a pair to sit in it and two for other things, like holding shark repellant and the bomb.
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

Rob,
These were my thoughts too, but I sold them too early, expecting there would never be a 1966 Batmobile. Now they are too expensive, so hopefully Hot Toys will see this post and take advantage of the release of this vehicle to sell more figures. Wish we knew how many they actually sold vs the 2005 or 1989 Batman figures - 20%, 50% or higher.

That would be a good indicator as to the possibility of another release. More of us original fans are approaching retirement, and those that watched the first run in their teens are long retired so disposable income may be an issue. Can't wait for it though - how cool is this bad boy. Grad it is licensed, hope Mark was able to assist with that....
greatlakes6

Post by greatlakes6 »

I had no intention of ever selling my figures, but with the car coming soon, I really wanted to buy an e tea set of figures so they can be in the car. The prices, as everyone know, have gone nuts, but I knew that would happen. The sales start off slow, they even get bought up, then the prices go through the roof.
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

1/6 scale Batmobile box art. Fully licensed now
70F55762-0FCC-474F-93BE-45FF8178359F.png
179A7DAA-D281-4D1B-BEE2-0838DE71FA17.png
Price has bumped up to cover the license fees. Looking great, and may ship by year end....
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

Protected: 1/6 1966 Vehicle – Ultimate DX version
Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 2 customer ratings(2 customer reviews)
$1,399.00

This item will be released March 31, 2022.
We are very proud to offer the first and only officially licensed Bat-Mobile from the classic 1966 tv series in 1/6 scale. This is the DX version, which means it will have light-up features with remote control and more extras (see below). Figures are not included. Batman and Robin figures © Hot Toys Limited, all rights reserved.

Release date: Approximately Q1, 2022

*Prototype shown is not final. Pending licensor approval.
**Power supply included for collectible vehicle.
***Power required for LED light up function.
****Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

Pay Deposit Pay in Full
1/6 1966 Vehicle - Ultimate DX version quantityPRE-ORDER NOW
8274EB6F-D079-429C-8B2C-CB3ABA4C498D.jpeg
DC2A92FE-65F7-4F92-8638-17BA67808449.jpeg
EF09220D-914F-407C-BBE6-13F4524CF733.jpeg
DF006792-A0DA-4A82-B765-3D48EEE29A5A.jpeg
534128F7-7A81-4448-BA3A-8803B74D1C23.jpeg
AD822024-2965-4F6C-89FF-E99B1C653AEE.jpeg