New "IDEAL BATMAN TOYS" Porcelain Sign WARNING!

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
To The Batpoles!

New "IDEAL BATMAN TOYS" Porcelain Sign WARNING!

Post by To The Batpoles! »

Hi gang!

Just a head's up for everyone.

There is a new porcelain vintage looking sign that is being sold on ebay right now.

They are Orange & Black and look like the 1966 Ideal Toys Bat Logo.

These are modern reproductions and sellers are claiming that they are Vintage ORIGINALS and they are not!

Some sellers are even asking outrageous prices for it!

While it looks very cool, (and they DO look cool), I just wanted everyone to be aware that they are only reproduction signs.

=Frank=
Attachments
IdealBatToysSign.jpg
The Early Bird may get the Worm, but it's the SECOND Mouse that gets the CHEESE!
rsaffle

Re: New "IDEAL BATMAN TOYS" Porcelain Sign WARNING!

Post by rsaffle »

To The Batpoles! wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:25 am Hi gang!
There is a new porcelain vintage looking sign that is being sold on ebay right now.
These are modern reproductions and sellers are claiming that they are Vintage ORIGINALS and they are not!
Some sellers are even asking outrageous prices for it!
While it looks very cool, (and they DO look cool), I just wanted everyone to be aware that they are only reproduction signs.

=Frank=
I found those too. I do love them but I thought something was up. I search Batman Ideal for years and had never seen one of these and then all of a sudden tons of them are appearing. I knew something wasn't right. I'll give them a third of what they are asking but I'm also wondering if they are not even Porcelain. No reason to scam anyone they would sell anyway. Thanks for confirming my suspicion Frank.
*See more 3D printed props @ https://www.instagram.com/saffledesigns/
Ben Bentley

Re: New "IDEAL BATMAN TOYS" Porcelain Sign WARNING!

Post by Ben Bentley »

Thanks for the heads up Frank! I came across one last week and thought it was bizarre that they had never been mentioned here in the last fifteen years plus...