McFarlane Toys doing Batman 66 figures?

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
Ben Bentley

Re: McFarlane Toys doing Batman 66 figures?

Post by Ben Bentley »

I've said it before and will no doubt say it again; this entire line is worth it to me for this cave alone.
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

To the Batpoles!” With the push of a Shakespeare bust button, Bruce and Dick are transported into the vast Batcave and transformed into Batman and Robin. Housing the Batcomputer and a host of gadgets, the Dynamic Duo solves crimes and is always alert for trouble in Gotham City. Now, it’s time for Batman and Robin to teach the villains that crime doesn’t pay!

Product Features:

Based on the classic 1960’s TV show
POP! SMACK! BANG! For a trip down nostalgia lane, bring your favorite Caped Crusader and Boy Wonder, and any other McFarlane Toys Batman 66 figures in for all the action!
Batcave comes with eight (monitors, machines, and batcomputer), batpoles, and loft with ladder, for Batman and Robin to fight crime and keep tabs on those dastardly villains
Packed in a closed box with the iconic old school look of the the 1960’s Batman series
Collect all McFarlane Toys DC Retro Figures

https://mcfarlane.com/toys/batcave-66/
Some days you just can't get rid of a ... SHARK!
Keith Mayo

Post by Keith Mayo »

"It's the very essence of our democracy". - Batman, S1 Ep 11
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

greatlakes6

Post by greatlakes6 »

I love everything except the figures. Are there other figures that are the approximate size?
svl

Post by svl »

greatlakes6 wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 5:54 pm I love everything except the figures. Are there other figures that are the approximate size?
I believe the Mattel figs are the same scale...
Bookworm

Post by Bookworm »

Lou Szabo wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:24 am https://13thdimension.com/dig-this-insi ... 6-batcave/

All sorts of shots of the batcave including packaging. This is a must have.15730_12.jpg15730_10.jpg15730_09.jpg15730_03.jpg
Any thoughts on the ends of the Batcave? I kind of feel the should be extended somehow.
allknighters

Post by allknighters »

The preorders went live on the Target website today. Got the Batmobile and Batcave but it seems I couldn’t get the figures. Not sure if that means they sold out or not.
johndeblasi

Post by johndeblasi »

Just went on and can't get anything!
Jczernich

Post by Jczernich »

Pre-ordered the Batcave but the Batmobile pre-orders are sold out. Boo!
rsaffle

Post by rsaffle »

My Target said sold out on the Batcave but when I looked at Goggle images and found the thumbnail and clicked the Target link it opened it up and let me order one. Sad but it didn't do the same thing for the Batmobile and the figures say coming soon.

Give my trick a try.
*See more 3D printed props @ https://www.instagram.com/saffledesigns/
johndeblasi

Post by johndeblasi »

I got the Batcave through McFarlane's Facebook page. there is a link.
AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

Target's website pre orders are always wacky- they'll change status multiple times a day, but eventually it'll straighten out and everything will be available (if history is any indicator). The app says this will be available on Jul 24-25-- so don't resort to buying from Scalpers!

UPDATE: In both the app and thru a browser the figures would come up as coming soon, but no sign of the cave or the car, when you go to the McFarlane.com website and click on the pre-order now it takes you to a different page on Target where the Batcave was available as a pre-order. It says the Batmobile is pre-sold out and the figures all still say coming soon, but since it sounds like most of you want the cave over everything else, at least right now, that works to pre-order.
Jczernich

Post by Jczernich »

Maybe it is a blessing in disguise I missed put on the pre-order for the McFarlane Batmobile. The Mattel from 2013 looks much better and appears to fit their figures better.
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

How about some links? I’m not seeing anything when I search on Batcave except little kid stuff. Thanks