McFarlane Toys doing Batman 66 figures?

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
cdub

Re: McFarlane Toys doing Batman 66 figures?

Post by cdub »

I like the B & W version of Batman because to me it has a resemblance to David Mazzucchelli's Year One Batman.
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

For those on the fence, the Ring Around The Riddler variants and Earthas Catwoman are now on clearance whilst stocks last:
https://www.target.com/p/retro-batman-6 ... A-84832592

https://www.target.com/p/retro-batman-6 ... A-84832590

https://www.target.com/p/retro-batman-6 ... nk=sametab
AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

As of last week they were the same price on Amazon with free shipping if you're a Prime Member.
rickkrefft

Post by rickkrefft »

Penguin is also is marked down and several DC Universe McFarlane as well. Target wasn’t kidding about selling through merchandise.
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

I snagged the only Julie in sight at a Target in a different part of town to my local store this morning. They're slowly but surely popping up in the wild!
IMG_1315.jpg
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

Target keeps charging me, but nothing’s shipped yet. Maybe they are combining shipments.
Some days you just can't get rid of a ... SHARK!
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

Lou Szabo wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 10:43 am Target keeps charging me, but nothing’s shipped yet. Maybe they are combining shipments.
I seem to think that the last wave were not too far behind each other, Eartha and Burgess for sure, so maybe you're right... Fingers crossed for you!
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

Ben,
This order includes Julie Catwoman, B&W Batman, Mr Freeze, Batcycle and Villain Lair.
Some days you just can't get rid of a ... SHARK!
Bookworm

Post by Bookworm »

I think this new Batcycle is taking this line to a whole new level. Really unique https://mcfarlane.com/toys/batcycle-side-car-dc-retro/
Barnabas Collins

Post by Barnabas Collins »

Boxing Batman and Penguin were on clearance at $5.39, each, at my local Target. fyi--I see wide variation in pricing of clearance items at individual Target stores.

Barnabas Collins
Barnabas Collins

Batcycle and Mr. Freeze showing up on ebay and in-hand (looks to be California sellers). Photos from ebay sellers. Anyone seen them in stores?

Barnabas Collins

Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

Barnabas Collins wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 7:53 am Batcycle and Mr. Freeze showing up on ebay and in-hand (looks to be California sellers). Photos from ebay sellers. Anyone seen them in stores?

Barnabas Collins

Funnily enough one of the first images I saw of Mr Freeze on the peg in Target was posted on Instagram by someone in one town over from me. I'm heading out again today in search.
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

The third of three Targets I hit today had the Otto figures in stock, so I was able to bag a couple for Scott and I.

I've got to say, as with many of these McFarlane '66 figures, the likeness is better in person than the promo imagery and this Otto is no exception.
IMG_1354.jpg
No sign of the Batcycle as yet in my part of California, but I'm going to be on travelling for work on the East Coast over the next few weeks, so i'll be keeping an eye peeled.
Barnabas Collins

Congrats on Mr. Freeze. Glad to hear the likeness is better in-person. Keep us posted on your finds.

Barnabas Collins
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

rickkrefft wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:09 pm The freeze gun that came with the 4” Funko Mr. Freeze is perfect scale. I compared it to my Riddler and Joker McFarlane figures and fits very nice. It’s oversized for 4” but just right for 6”
I did exactly that when I just opened my McFarlane Mr Freeze, here's a photo for anyone wondering what the Freeze Ray from the Funko 4" figure line looks like with the new Otto figure in reality...
IMG_1355.jpg