McFarlane Toys doing Batman 66 figures?

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
Ben Bentley

Re: McFarlane Toys doing Batman 66 figures?

Post by Ben Bentley »

AndyFish wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 7:29 am It'd be cool if Wayne Manor could somehow connect above the Batcave and have the poles line up.
Even Greenway couldn't figure that out! :lol:
Jczernich

Post by Jczernich »

BiffPow wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 10:45 am
BatToys wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 8:03 am

The thing I don't like about ordering from Target is that they put their stickers on the box. I'd rather they leave it mint.
Are they putting it on the package of the item? I haven’t had that issue, if so. It may be something the regional distributor is doing.
I do not mind the sticker as I do not prefer to keep my figures in the package. I can see how the sticker irritates others who do though.
Simon Trent

Post by Simon Trent »

Screenshot 2023-01-12 084121.png

Shipping Dates for the latest wave....SpEGGStacular!!!
BiffPow

Post by BiffPow »

Hoping against hope that MacFarlane will release a Commissioner Gordon figure. Definitely needed. As well as a Commissioner Gordon’s office diorama. (And Chief O’Hara would be great as well.)
AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

Neil Hamilton isn't in the license, but maybe he'd do a comic version one. Ironically the comic version one looks like Alfred.
BiffPow

Post by BiffPow »

AndyFish wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:15 pm Neil Hamilton isn't in the license, but maybe he'd do a comic version one. Ironically the comic version one looks like Alfred.
☹️

Do we have any sculptors on this board that can fashion a head sculpt for Neil Hamilton?

The comic book versions don’t really feel “1966 Batman” to me. Two-face looks good, but he just isn’t a 1966 Batman villain (in my heart).
BiffPow

Post by BiffPow »

Is Alfred in the license? There is a DC version with interchangeable heads (one of which looks enough like Alfred to pass, although I certainly would prefer the traditional suit over the more formal looking attire).
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

I bought that version so I had a pure Alfred. The Alfred Batman just adds a mustache to the West Batman head.

No Tut on line yet.....
Some days you just can't get rid of a ... SHARK!
eewdoc

Post by eewdoc »

Alfred is in the license. Figures Toy Company has an Alfred figure, a Alfred dressed as Batman and Alfred as his twin cousin Egbert.
BiffPow

Post by BiffPow »

eewdoc wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:48 pm Alfred is in the license. Figures Toy Company has an Alfred figure, a Alfred dressed as Batman and Alfred as his twin cousin Egbert.
👍

The McFarlane “Alfred” as Batman doesn’t really look like Alfred. Hoping Alfred LOOKS like ALFRED, instead of “Batman with a mustache,” as Lou pointed out.
Therin of Andor

Post by Therin of Andor »

BiffPow wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:11 pm Is Alfred in the license? There is a DC version with interchangeable heads (one of which looks enough like Alfred to pass, although I certainly would prefer the traditional suit over the more formal looking attire).
If I remember correctly, an Alan Napier licence was secured midway through the run of the “Batman ‘66” comic, at which time the character started resembling Alan more.

FTC released several versions of Alan (even as Egbert) in 8” - and the 6”-ish interchangeable-heads DC Alfred box had Michael Gough and Alan Napier likenesses included. Also the MezcoToys Alfred in 4”, once his hair is painted white.
"Holy nostalgia, Batman!"
Therin of Andor

(aka Ian McLean, from Sydney, Australia)
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

It looks like BW Robin and Egghead are hitting the west coast California Targets.
Some days you just can't get rid of a ... SHARK!
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

Lou Szabo wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:21 am It looks like BW Robin and Egghead are hitting the west coast California Targets.
They are indeed! You beat me to posting this! haha

I picked up all three yesterday morning (Tuesday 17th)
IMG_3132.jpg
IMG_3133.jpg
Jimmy L. 66

Post by Jimmy L. 66 »

Just found all 3.
Plenty of BW Riddlers and Egg-shkis, I got the last BW Robin.
1/19 west coast.
Attachments
20230119_092203_copy_1010x784.jpg
rickkrefft

Post by rickkrefft »

Pink Cowl Batman, King Tut and Two Face are all in USA on e-Bay from a NY seller.