Ugliest BM shirt ever?

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
Therin of Andor

Re: Ugliest BM shirt ever?

Post by Therin of Andor »

svl wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:03 am Sorry I can't show the sleeves, it's a selfie. I wear 'em every day. The images all line up really well at the buttons, clear, crisp image print (again, not like some i've bought online).
I would switch the buttons for navy blue...
"Holy nostalgia, Batman!"
Therin of Andor

(aka Ian McLean, from Sydney, Australia)
dell

Post by dell »

I never said it was ugly either. If that style is your thing, that's fine with me. It's not my style and I wouldn't wear it.

I remember the post from years ago about the guy who bought a Catwoman outfit and posted a photo of himself at Halloween. A number of people jumped on him about it. I remember I said if he had fun doing it I had no problem with it. Again, I wouldn't do it, but I have no problem with you doing it. My beard would likely detract from the Catwoman look anyway.
dell
svl

Post by svl »

dell wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:22 am II remember the post from years ago about the guy who bought a Catwoman outfit and posted a photo of himself at Halloween. Again, I wouldn't do it, but I have no problem with you doing it. My beard would likely detract from the Catwoman look anyway.
They're just whiskers, dell. Would be a purr-fect look. :)

Therin, agree on the buttons- I plan to change them out as soon as one gets loose (might be a while, these are really well put together shirts).

I don't take offense at any comments, I believe in the "to each his own" philosophy. Unless, of course, you think the '66 Bat isn't the greatest Bat of all time. Then we have a problem... ;)