Searching: Batman ‘66 New Era Hats (2013)

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
batfan08

Searching: Batman ‘66 New Era Hats (2013)

Post by batfan08 »

Hey guys! I’m a longtime lurker and this is honestly my first post, but I’ve searched high and low for nearly a decade to no avail trying to find these. I figured I’d check in with the experts to see if anybody had a line on any? They were seemingly exclusive to Meltdown Comics when Warner Bros. had a merchandising show highlighting how they got the rights back in 2013 and there were three:

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much!
Scott Sebring
Site Admin

Re: Searching: Batman ‘66 New Era Hats (2013)

Post by Scott Sebring »

I saw these at Meltdown when it was still around after the release party for 66 merch. Very overpriced and not very good in person. I also think there weren't many sizes in stock. So I passed at the time and never saw those again there even a month later. Good luck though.
TP-6597

Post by TP-6597 »

New Era supplies all the teams in MLB with their official uniform caps. I have a few for the Astros. Quality is top notch. You get what you pay for.

Man, if I saw one of these somewhere and it was in my size, I wouldn’t hesitate to buy it.
“What's important is that the world know that all visitors to these teeming shores are safe, be they peasant or king.”
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

I’m sure a ton of those are in a warehouse somewhere!
Some days you just can't get rid of a ... SHARK!