Tweeterhead & Sideshow Premium items on ebay

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
Planejack777

Tweeterhead & Sideshow Premium items on ebay

Post by Planejack777 »

Good Evening to All,
Due to my retirement from American Airlines, and our relocation into a new and smaller home, I am selling many of my 1966 Batman Collectibles. I have listed on eBay a 1/4 scale Adam West Statue, and three 1/6 scale Maquettes from Tweeterhead. The three Maquettes are of interest as they all have the same production number (86) in their respective limited production lots. I was very fortunate to purchase these years ago from Lou Szabo. They are unopened and have all been stored in a dry, clean, smokeless home.
I will also be selling my Chuck Williams museum quality items. I have His 50th anniversary Batman Cowl fabricated from original material as the Cowls in 1966. He did a very limited edition of 5, and this too was kindly sold to me by Lou Szabo. With this I have Chucks Capelet, Cape, and Utility Belt. I also have two of the Adam West Busts to use to display this Cowl. One is numbered 1 of 2 (1/2) and is without eyes or facial flesh tone. The other is his newer realistic (Or, Scary looking, depending on if you have a wife like mine) edition with Flesh tone and green eyes. These things I have not listed yet, and am still contemplating their prices. Should anyone have any interests either in my eBay posted items from Sideshow, Tweeterhead….or these Chuck Williams masterpieces, please let me know.

Jack
Lou Szabo

Re: Tweeterhead & Sideshow Premium items on ebay

Post by Lou Szabo »

Some days you just can't get rid of a ... SHARK!
AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

Good luck with the sales.
Hedji

Post by Hedji »

Those are some dazzling items. Good luck!
Planejack777

Post by Planejack777 »

Thank you to all who have expressed interest. All items other than white Adam West Bust, Chuck Williams Utility Belt, and Mattel Batman Utility Belt have sold.