Neca ¼ Scale Batman Figure

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
AndyFish

Neca ¼ Scale Batman Figure

Post by AndyFish »

Big news this morning, Neca had a warehouse find of the Adam West ¼ figure and they'll be making them available again. In my opinion, these were the best looking figures of all the '66 Batman items-- especially if you go the route of putting an actual cloth suit over it so the joints are hidden. I really like the head sculpt and it's a huge and heavy figure. They should be hitting retail soon, but if you missed out this is your chance to grab one again.

http://www.actionfigureinsider.com/the- ... n-figures/
Ben Bentley

Re: Neca ¼ Scale Batman Figure

Post by Ben Bentley »

That’s great news! I love my set, they’ve been in pride of place since I got them first time around. Again like a lot of the retired items from the early waves of the TV license, the Neca figures have also gone through the roof on the secondary market. I’m guessing they found a batch of Burt first because a few months ago Entertainment Earth and other retailers resisted the 1/4 Robin.

Chuck Williams

Post by Chuck Williams »

Cool!
Quick, Everyone, Flee for your lives, into the street!!!!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/WilliamsStudio ... eller_info
Frank_The_Riddler

Post by Frank_The_Riddler »

AndyFish wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:57 am Big news this morning, Neca had a warehouse find of the Adam West ¼ figure and they'll be making them available again. In my opinion, these were the best looking figures of all the '66 Batman items-- especially if you go the route of putting an actual cloth suit over it so the joints are hidden. I really like the head sculpt and it's a huge and heavy figure. They should be hitting retail soon, but if you missed out this is your chance to grab one again.

http://www.actionfigureinsider.com/the- ... n-figures/
Where would one find a suit for it ? I agree it would be much better if covered in fabric
AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

They are up for pre-order on BigBadToyStore.com right now.
There are a number of us that had a seamstress make a suit-- she no longer does it, but if you are industrious and search online for 1/6 scale customizers you can find someone that can upscale to a ¼ suit.

There may even be a tutorial somewhere showing you how to do your own. If you don't care much about how the back looks since it'll be covered by the cape (I'm too OCD to allow such a thing for mine) it doesn't seem like it would be too hard to do.

The figure itself pops apart if you follow a tutorial for that-- so you can tuck all the edges in.
AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

Both Batman and Robin are available now at BBTS.

ORDER BATMAN

ORDER ROBIN

One of the things I wished BBTS did was when you're on a page with an item it would show you other items that tie in.

They also have the Keaton figure at the same scale as well as his Penguin and Catwoman villains.