A Special Autograph

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
twint9

A Special Autograph

Post by twint9 »

Here’s an autograph I recently added to my Batman collection. Fred Wostbrock (aka Westbrook) wasn’t part of the show but to me he was a huge part of the Batman family. I wish I had asked him to sign something for me personally back in the day but this will do just fine.
Attachments
517B0335-1886-4BDD-BD41-9D4EFC17CCE1.jpeg
AndyFish

Re: A Special Autograph

Post by AndyFish »

Fred would have been thrilled if someone had asked him for an autograph. He was the unsung hero of Adam's career-- he often had to be the bad guy (at Adam's direction) but the guy loved his job.
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

That's a really neat item, like you said he really was part of the TV Batman family and the fandom. Fanboy-Fred was the best Fred, i've got some really fond memories.

Barely a month goes by without Scott or I, saying "Everybody!" in Fred's signature style, with accompanying hand-gestures. It became a standing joke/reference during our weekly Video Bat-Chat sessions throughout 2020 and 2021, to the point at which I even made a GIF. We agreed that it would have tickled Fred to have become a meme in his own right.

Scott Sebring
Site Admin

Post by Scott Sebring »

"T*R*E*A*S*U*R*E*!!!"

Very cool Ivan.
BiffPow

Post by BiffPow »

Here’s a clip of Mr. Wostbrock calling in to a radio show with Dawn Wells. He was a talented impressionist, as well. I don’t have Facebook, but I was still able to play the clip.

https://www.facebook.com/therealmaryann ... 238941139/