RE-LISTED at HALF PRICE: Adam West signed prop from the 2006 Stefy "Chelsea" music video.

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
BiffPow

RE-LISTED at HALF PRICE: Adam West signed prop from the 2006 Stefy "Chelsea" music video.

Post by BiffPow »

Hey, also selling a Product Enterprise, Ltd Patrick Macnee as Sir John Steed 1/6 scale figure, IF anyone is interested in adding to their Hot Toys B&R (given the cross-over comic book "Batman '66 Meets Steed and Peel" series). It's a very nice sculpt of Macnee and these figures are difficult to obtain in the USA. Removed from the box only to take photos for the listing.

You can see Sir John here:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/204346612942

And now...

RE-LISTED at $99 opening: Autographed, screen-used prop card seen in the 2006 Stefy music video "Chelsea" in which Adam West played, well, himself as "Judge Adam West." The prop is a 14" x 16" thick blue cardstock mounted on foam board displaying the letter "Y" used to spell out the word "GUILTY" by the jurors. It is not only signed by Adam but also by all of the band members, including Stefy Rae (the lead vocalist).

You can even briefly catch a glimpse of Adam starting the "V fingers" "Batusi" move from the bench as the band plays.

Adam's signature is the most prominent.

RE-LISTED LINK:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/204346614251

Here's a link to the music video:

Even if you're not interested in the item, the video and prop are fun to see.

Probably keeping this for awhile if it doesn't sell.
Ben Bentley

Re: Listing an Adam West signed prop from the 2006 Stefy "Chelsea" music video.

Post by Ben Bentley »

I would love the “Judge Adam West” sign from his bench!
BiffPow

Re: Listing an Adam West signed prop from the 2006 Stefy "Chelsea" music video.

Post by BiffPow »

Ben Bentley wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 4:30 pm I would love the “Judge Adam West” sign from his bench!
Now THAT would have been a great find! I wonder if he had that in his collection.