JazzInc may reissue 1966 Batmobile

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
BatToys

JazzInc may reissue 1966 Batmobile

Post by BatToys »

In a video interview Joost said he might consider reissuing the 1966 Batmobile but it would be different. It may come with figures and it will not be glossy but dullcoat like on the show.
greatlakes6

Re: JazzInc may reissue 1966 Batmobile

Post by greatlakes6 »

BatToys wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 11:01 pm In a video interview Joost said he might consider reissuing the 1966 Batmobile but it would be different. It may come with figures and it will not be glossy but dullcoat like on the show.
That would be so cool!
BATWINGED HORNET

Post by BATWINGED HORNET »

If people thought the 1/6 scale Batmobile was expensive before, just imagine the cost with two figures included. Yikes!
Beneath Wayne Manor
Scott Sebring
Site Admin

Post by Scott Sebring »

BATWINGED HORNET wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 2:01 pm If people thought the 1/6 scale Batmobile was expensive before, just imagine the cost with two figures included. Yikes!
It's all relative. Buying two figures that comes with it as opposed to chasing current eBay Hot Toys prices to complete one's set works out a bit better in the end.
BatToys

Post by BatToys »

Chuck Williams offered to sculpt and make costumes for JazzInc.
That would be cool.

I hope they can replicate the way Hot Toys puts pores and bumps on the skin. It really adds to the realism.
Planejack777

Post by Planejack777 »

I knew the comment that they couldn’t produce more wasn’t possibly true. So, we’ll have an endless supply of them, with each iteration having slight “Tweeks” to keep them available until the demand has been satiated.
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

They extended the run of the 66.

Some days you just can't get rid of a ... SHARK!
BatToys

Post by BatToys »

Lou Szabo wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 5:54 am They extended the run of the 66.
I saw the video you posted but I thought it said after the final batch that was it?
Planejack777

Post by Planejack777 »

I think they have to be careful not to start re-releasing their products. In doing so, it jeopardizes future sales of items in that people won’t necessarily “Buy In” with the announcements of production numbers.
I think part of the success of their business model is somewhat dependent that when people hear of a new product line, they snap at the requirement to put a deposit on it….and try to pay in a timely manner to assure being first in on production schedule, and guarantee getting a lock-in on a limited production.
Now, I might be wrong….and they may be so rich in cash that they can keep a project going without any need for good financial support early on to help in its production costs?
Either way….we haven’t heard the last of the 66’ product line. Has the Motorcycle sold out yet?
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

I just saw a person with 25 of these saying he's getting 15 more. He's selling them on ebay. starts at $.66

Crazy huh?
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

Lou Szabo wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 1:14 pm I just saw a person with 25 of these saying he's getting 15 more. He's selling them on ebay. starts at $.66

Crazy huh?
The cycle or the car?
Chuck Williams

Post by Chuck Williams »

The thing I'm not crazy about is that the re-release car will be more authentic to the actual car due to the paint finish...
BTW, I haven't heard a word from anyone involved with the company so it seems they are doing their own figures or partnering with Saturn or some other company.
Quick, Everyone, Flee for your lives, into the street!!!!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/WilliamsStudio ... eller_info
BatToys

Post by BatToys »

Chuck Williams,

Joost was very impressed with your Batman photo I sent him of the 1/6 sculpt and the full sized cowl. He recently wrote he's been waiting for approval from Warner Bros before he can begin anything. Other than that I do not know what his plans are for 1/6 Batman figures now once WB approves it.
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

Ben Bentley wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 1:42 pm
Lou Szabo wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 1:14 pm I just saw a person with 25 of these saying he's getting 15 more. He's selling them on ebay. starts at $.66

Crazy huh?
The cycle or the car?
The car