Bat-Radio attachment idea

Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts. Great place for info and helpful tips. Proudly display your latest creation. Please keep it '66 Batman related otherwise it will be moved to OFF-TOPIC.

(NO SOLICITATION). If you're looking to BUY or SELL something, go to the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Even if you're trying to assemble a costume by buying or acquiring different crafted items rather than constructing or customizing them yourself, then it belongs in the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Don't even ask somebody if they're planning on selling something within this section.

Be sure to read the Board Rules as well before posting for the first time.

Thank you!
BatBob

Bat-Radio attachment idea

Post by BatBob »

Well, I've been trying to figure out a way to attach my CY bat-radio to my belt.

At first, I used velcro, but it was too strong and was putting pressure on the battery door.

Sooo.... I decided to use some extra plastic from the Home Depot "sale" sign and this is what I came up with... with the help of my trusty heat gun. ;)

It holds on nicely where the two pieces of the belt overlap. Nice and snug and easy to put on or take off without looking. :D
Meule

Re: Bat-Radio attachment idea

Post by Meule »

Good idea and nicely executed
"...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe
mwilbury

Post by mwilbury »

Elegant solution, thanks for sharing
Alfred

Post by Alfred »

did you make this radio ?