Batmobile

Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts. Great place for info and helpful tips. Proudly display your latest creation. Please keep it '66 Batman related otherwise it will be moved to OFF-TOPIC.

(NO SOLICITATION). If you're looking to BUY or SELL something, go to the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Even if you're trying to assemble a costume by buying or acquiring different crafted items rather than constructing or customizing them yourself, then it belongs in the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Don't even ask somebody if they're planning on selling something within this section.

Be sure to read the Board Rules as well before posting for the first time.

Thank you!
kennetzel

Batmobile

Post by kennetzel »

Hi. I am new here, but I wanted to share my art work. I work in Corel Draw and have done quite a few of Batman related items. My favorite is what I call the "extreme Batmobile." I tried to get as much detail into it as possible. I know I left out the "bat beam" but the car I drew from didn't have it. I plan on eventually inserting it, but for now here is the piece as it stands. I guess click on the link. http://coreldraw.com/cfs-filesystemfile ... eLarge.jpg
Meule

Re: Batmobile

Post by Meule »

Hmmm, the pic doesn't show up for me
"...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe
Scott Sebring
Site Admin

Post by Scott Sebring »

Here's for easier viewing:

Great work!
AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

Very nice!
rajung

Post by rajung »

Very cool!
I like how you show the color difference in the neon orange to red on the nose/fender section as it does do under camera lights
A. Pennyworth

Post by A. Pennyworth »

Very nice rendering. Looks like you used this image (sorry for poor quality) for reference.

I assume you know this is a replica and not the original TV used car. This replica I believe was the original Dennis Stines replica then sold to Jim Hedges then to John Staluppi and not sure where it went from there.

You have great computer graphic skills and talent, thanks for sharing.
batjrb1964

Post by batjrb1964 »

Amazing.........
Attachments
batmobile4.jpeg
Mark Racop

Post by Mark Racop »

Beautiful work!