Batgirl cowl and belt

Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts. Great place for info and helpful tips. Proudly display your latest creation. Please keep it '66 Batman related otherwise it will be moved to OFF-TOPIC.

(NO SOLICITATION). If you're looking to BUY or SELL something, go to the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Even if you're trying to assemble a costume by buying or acquiring different crafted items rather than constructing or customizing them yourself, then it belongs in the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Don't even ask somebody if they're planning on selling something within this section.

Be sure to read the Board Rules as well before posting for the first time.

Thank you!
ciraya

Batgirl cowl and belt

Post by ciraya »

Hi Everyone,

I have decided to make a batgirl costume for halloween and being as OCD as I am, I would like to make it as accurate as possible. I have already obtained a belt, boots, and most of the fabric for the costume, using information from previous posts on this forum. However, I would love some help with making the utility belt pouches, the belt buckle, and the cowl. Can anyone who has made this costume provide some dimensions or materials for the belt buckle, belt pouches and cowl? I do have access to a CNC machine for the belt buckle, but I would hate to go that far if there is an easier way. If someone could help me out I would be your bat-friend forever. Thanks in advance and I promise to post pictures of my progress.
Etruscan Snood

Re: Batgirl cowl and belt

Post by Etruscan Snood »

Here's a pouch diagram I came up with a while back.
Attachments
BGP.jpg
ciraya

Post by ciraya »

Awesome. Thanks so much!!
STEPhonIT

Post by STEPhonIT »

How did the costume go? Did you accomplish this task?
STEPhonIT

Post by STEPhonIT »

How did the costume turned out? Curious about this because you appeared to be passionate about the costume.