Chuck Williams Adam West bust

Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts. Great place for info and helpful tips. Proudly display your latest creation. Please keep it '66 Batman related otherwise it will be moved to OFF-TOPIC.

(NO SOLICITATION). If you're looking to BUY or SELL something, go to the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Even if you're trying to assemble a costume by buying or acquiring different crafted items rather than constructing or customizing them yourself, then it belongs in the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Don't even ask somebody if they're planning on selling something within this section.

Be sure to read the Board Rules as well before posting for the first time.

Thank you!
Lee Kirkham

Re: Chuck Williams Adam West bust

Post by Lee Kirkham »

Chuck Williams wrote:Took a while but I got it to a fairly convincing "Adam in the 60's" look instead of "Adam in his 60's" look.
I called it "Youth-enizing" at the time.
Chuck,
You really need to take that show on the road. I must have laughed for 5 minutes straight after reading that.

:lol:
I find you to be odious, abhorrent and insegrevious.
Hedji

Post by Hedji »

THAT'S what you started with??? Simply Amazing, Chuck. I didn't think I could be more impressed with it, but now I am. Incredible work!
svl

Post by svl »

Have to start calling you "Dr. Chuck- Plastic Surgeon to the Bat Stars"...
ddbulson

Post by ddbulson »

Image Image Image

Here is my final project that started with the Chuck Williams Adam West bust. It is the center point of my collection.