NECA customization?

Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts. Great place for info and helpful tips. Proudly display your latest creation. Please keep it '66 Batman related otherwise it will be moved to OFF-TOPIC.

(NO SOLICITATION). If you're looking to BUY or SELL something, go to the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Even if you're trying to assemble a costume by buying or acquiring different crafted items rather than constructing or customizing them yourself, then it belongs in the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Don't even ask somebody if they're planning on selling something within this section.

Be sure to read the Board Rules as well before posting for the first time.

Thank you!
Randy

Re: NECA customization?

Post by Randy »

sweet
Chuck Williams

Post by Chuck Williams »

Excellent work!! Elevates the piece immensely...

WELL DONE WALLY!!!!

Chuck...
Quick, Everyone, Flee for your lives, into the street!!!!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/WilliamsStudio ... eller_info
wally wingert

Post by wally wingert »

I just got the capes back from my seamstress Karyn today and she did a terrific job on them! This new cape really captures the majesty of the original. The fabric is much more full-bodied than the NECA cape, I like the sheen better, and she cut it with the batwing flares on the cape's edges, just like the original. Hope you like!
Attachments
New Batcape NECAa.jpg
Batfanman

Post by Batfanman »

wally wingert wrote:I just got the capes back from my seamstress Karyn today and she did a terrific job on them! This new cape really captures the majesty of the original. The fabric is much more full-bodied than the NECA cape, I like the sheen better, and she cut it with the batwing flares on the cape's edges, just like the original. Hope you like!
Very nice! That Bat is just screaming for a Bat-Shield!
Every Day Is BATMAN DAY!
Visit & Like - https://www.facebook.com/batfanman66
Gleeps, it's Batman

Post by Gleeps, it's Batman »

Looks great, Wally! Thanks for posting the pics.
Feargrin

Post by Feargrin »

Would you be interested in doing the same for my Batman figure? I would be happy to pay!
Scott Sebring
Site Admin

Post by Scott Sebring »

Feargrin wrote:Would you be interested in doing the same for my Batman figure? I would be happy to pay!
Admin warning. We never bring up money or solicitation in the craft section. These type of inquiries should be handled via PM or e-mail. Please make note to do so in the future. Thank you.
BATWINGED HORNET

Post by BATWINGED HORNET »

I would like to see a side-by-side comparison using a customized NECA, and the Hot Toys Batman....
Beneath Wayne Manor
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

I'm not sure that's a fair comparison - one is 2/3 the size and 3x the price.
Some days you just can't get rid of a ... SHARK!
Planejack777

Post by Planejack777 »

I’m very new to this site. I’m very interested in purchasing a 1/4 scale NECA 1966 Batman....and have a greT custom made suit and cape made to make this figure look even more accurate. If anyone can please help me (Planejack777)....I’d greatly appreciate it!

Jack