shark repellent can

Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts. Great place for info and helpful tips. Proudly display your latest creation. Please keep it '66 Batman related otherwise it will be moved to OFF-TOPIC.

(NO SOLICITATION). If you're looking to BUY or SELL something, go to the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Even if you're trying to assemble a costume by buying or acquiring different crafted items rather than constructing or customizing them yourself, then it belongs in the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Don't even ask somebody if they're planning on selling something within this section.

Be sure to read the Board Rules as well before posting for the first time.

Thank you!
rickrickrick

Re: shark repellent can

Post by rickrickrick »

Great work, Batfan! Yeah, it's a funky font, and you've really captured it in all it's wonkiness!

RRR
The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
Pat The Batman Fan

Post by Pat The Batman Fan »

That's a great looking piece- and I LOVE the glass- brilliant!

I'll upload some pics of the display I made- it's all 4 cans with the clips and backdrop. It currently resides in Wally Wingert's amazing Adam West Batman display, something that I am immensely proud of!
And why doesn't Batman dance anymore? Remember the Batusi?
batfan1705

Post by batfan1705 »

Many thanks for the tip on where to get custom vinyl lettering, I was finally able to finish my own shark repellent can!

Pat The Batman Fan

Post by Pat The Batman Fan »

IMG_0782.JPG
IMG_0782.JPG (70.5 KiB) Viewed 3166 times
Here's some pics I took of the Oceanic Repellent display I made. It proudly sits in Wally Wingert's amazing 66 Batman props display. I'm honored it made it into such an esteemed collection.
Attachments
IMG_0786.JPG
IMG_0786.JPG (49.45 KiB) Viewed 3166 times
And why doesn't Batman dance anymore? Remember the Batusi?
Gleeps, it's Batman

Post by Gleeps, it's Batman »

Cool! I've seen the videos of Wally's amazing displays.
rickrickrick

Post by rickrickrick »

Dumb question: is the bottom of the can painted blue, too?

Thanks!

***EDIT*** Never mind - popped in the bluray of the movie - bottom is blue, too.

RRR
The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.