Bat-decorations

Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts. Great place for info and helpful tips. Proudly display your latest creation. Please keep it '66 Batman related otherwise it will be moved to OFF-TOPIC.

(NO SOLICITATION). If you're looking to BUY or SELL something, go to the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Even if you're trying to assemble a costume by buying or acquiring different crafted items rather than constructing or customizing them yourself, then it belongs in the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Don't even ask somebody if they're planning on selling something within this section.

Be sure to read the Board Rules as well before posting for the first time.

Thank you!
Todd Grimes

Bat-decorations

Post by Todd Grimes »

Since we'll be watching a lot of Batman at my house this holiday season (yay Blu-ray!) I was inspired to make a Bat-themed decor for our Christmas tree this year. I experimented with making some Bat-ornaments using the 3D printing technology. They're not the most elaborate decorations but they'll add some Bat-flare to our tree this year! Below are pics of a few of them - if you'd like you can see more on my 3D printing blog:

http://hotserialtoys.blogspot.com/2014/ ... ments.html

scottmandew

Re: Bat-decorations

Post by scottmandew »

Those are great! I looked at your blog for the other ones you made and they're all amazing. Great work!
We thought we'd have to teach our son about the world. Turns out we have to teach the world about our son. They see a boy who cannot speak. We see a miracle who doesn't need words.
http://www.ourjourneywithoneofgodsmirac ... gspot.com/
dcarty

Post by dcarty »

Those are sweet -- Excellent work!
dell

Post by dell »

Awesome.
dell
Todd Grimes

Post by Todd Grimes »

Thanks guys ;) I'll have to post another pic once they're up and hanging!
TBolt

Post by TBolt »

the onomatopoeias would be great with the FTC figures.
To the Bat-Elephant!!
Todd Grimes

Post by Todd Grimes »

I was thinking that as well! They would display nicely next to those figures. Some time ago I came across these:

I don't know who makes them, but I was wondering if it might be someone on this board? They're really fun pieces and also perfect for the FTC figures.
Todd Grimes

Post by Todd Grimes »

I should add - I came across those on the web, not in person. That photo is taken from the site (not taken by me).