My niece as Batgirl!

Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts. Great place for info and helpful tips. Proudly display your latest creation. Please keep it '66 Batman related otherwise it will be moved to OFF-TOPIC.

(NO SOLICITATION). If you're looking to BUY or SELL something, go to the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Even if you're trying to assemble a costume by buying or acquiring different crafted items rather than constructing or customizing them yourself, then it belongs in the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Don't even ask somebody if they're planning on selling something within this section.

Be sure to read the Board Rules as well before posting for the first time.

Thank you!
Lou Szabo

Re: My niece as Batgirl!

Post by Lou Szabo »

That's brilliant! They look like the are ready for Teen Titans.
Some days you just can't get rid of a ... SHARK!
BenaeQuee

Post by BenaeQuee »

Adorable! I love the trimming on her treat bag to look like her bike - too cute! You now have me wanting to make a mini Catwoman for niece, but I have a few years to wait, she isn't even 1 yet lol.
STEPhonIT

Post by STEPhonIT »

That is an accurate look of the costume. That little girl must have been joyous seeing the costume and felt like the character wearing it. I hope you guys continue to make a new version of the costume as she grows. Great job, great look. Who played Batman?
STEPhonIT

Post by STEPhonIT »

She's a lucky girl to get a costume like that. Maybe as she grows you will make her another costume of the character of Batgirl. Greeat job.
Darren Nemeth

Post by Darren Nemeth »

A really good likeness. Great job!
Darren Nemeth
1966 Batboat Blog!
http://batboat.blogspot.com/
BatBob

Post by BatBob »

EXCELLENT!!! :-)
Batguy

Post by Batguy »

Wow! Great job Catgreg! If they'd done the Joker controls time episode in the 3rd season she's exactly how Batgirl could have looked if the Joker used his Magic Box on her :)