Star Trek and Batman 66 imaginary cover

Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts. Great place for info and helpful tips. Proudly display your latest creation. Please keep it '66 Batman related otherwise it will be moved to OFF-TOPIC.

(NO SOLICITATION). If you're looking to BUY or SELL something, go to the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Even if you're trying to assemble a costume by buying or acquiring different crafted items rather than constructing or customizing them yourself, then it belongs in the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Don't even ask somebody if they're planning on selling something within this section.

Be sure to read the Board Rules as well before posting for the first time.

Thank you!
Batfink

Star Trek and Batman 66 imaginary cover

Post by Batfink »

I'm putting this imaginary cover I did up here in Bat Crafts of the original series Star Trek and Batman 66 comic book if they were to do a team up series. I think DC and IDW have worked together on past projects. It could be possible??? Let's hope so. Another Garman/Smith opus with D.C. Fontana??
For me, False Face would be the best villain. Malachi Thorne played in both shows. Enjoy..
Attachments
ST_BM66_gk_sm.jpg
Sweet Little Buttercup!
Dark Detective

Re: Star Trek and Batman 66 imaginary cover

Post by Dark Detective »

Very nice!

John
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

Do you remember the Star Trek episode where they went back in time ( '30s) and took over the underworld. I can see something similar in the DC world. What villain though? Michael Renney as Klaatu?
Some days you just can't get rid of a ... SHARK!
Mark Racop

Post by Mark Racop »

Take a peek at this early fan film that I helped on:

[BBvideo 425,350]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wjdCB4 ... GzGxIq5oy-[/BBvideo]
Gorshin Romero

Post by Gorshin Romero »

It is the duty of every good citizen of Gotham City to report meeting a Klingon in a public park. Gotham City Ordinance 1966-67-68-69--42358.
Hedji

Post by Hedji »

That's pretty awesome. I'm not sure the universe is big enough for Adam West and Bill Shatner on the same screen!
wally wingert

Post by wally wingert »

I heard a rumor that William Shatner will be at the next Hollywood Collector Show in April, along with Adam, Burt and Julie.

That would be a perfect time to have this cover signed. Or get a photo op with two of the most important 60's icons ever! IN THE SAME PHOTO! The Bat and The Shat!