Calling the Bat Phone for Tights Help!

Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts. Great place for info and helpful tips. Proudly display your latest creation. Please keep it '66 Batman related otherwise it will be moved to OFF-TOPIC.

(NO SOLICITATION). If you're looking to BUY or SELL something, go to the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Even if you're trying to assemble a costume by buying or acquiring different crafted items rather than constructing or customizing them yourself, then it belongs in the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Don't even ask somebody if they're planning on selling something within this section.

Be sure to read the Board Rules as well before posting for the first time.

Thank you!
Flyinggrayson

Re: Calling the Bat Phone for Tights Help!

Post by Flyinggrayson »

Speaking of tykes, my 4 year old daughter seems as excited as I am that I am getting a Batman costume from you Chuck. The boots from Duran have come in so far so we are running around the house with me in just my tights, the Mattel cowl and the boots and her with a sheet for a cape. My next project will be to get her a little-girl Robin costume. Now if I could only convince my wife to dress like Catwoman. . .
Chuck Williams

Post by Chuck Williams »

Sounds perfect!!! Moments like that are priceless and go by way too fast!
Enjoy!!!!
Quick, Everyone, Flee for your lives, into the street!!!!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/WilliamsStudio ... eller_info
Batfanman

Post by Batfanman »

Chuck Williams wrote:BTW, the leotard in the center of the photo above is the screen used leotard...
The pieces around it are parts I was dyeing at the time.

Nope not part of the costume changer. Just a Jungle Gym for a couple of energetic kids!

Chuck...

Still trying to wrap my mind around what that could possible have looked like or how it worked! :P
Every Day Is BATMAN DAY!
Visit & Like - https://www.facebook.com/batfanman66