Toy Photography with 66 Batman Figures.

Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts. Great place for info and helpful tips. Proudly display your latest creation. Please keep it '66 Batman related otherwise it will be moved to OFF-TOPIC.

(NO SOLICITATION). If you're looking to BUY or SELL something, go to the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Even if you're trying to assemble a costume by buying or acquiring different crafted items rather than constructing or customizing them yourself, then it belongs in the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Don't even ask somebody if they're planning on selling something within this section.

Be sure to read the Board Rules as well before posting for the first time.

Thank you!
Jimmy L. 66

Re: Toy Photography with 66 Batman Figures.

Post by Jimmy L. 66 »

Ian- do you think that Bruce or Dick head on The Riddler might make a nice Two Face? Just a thought/ Suggestion.
Larry A.

Post by Larry A. »

Sounds good to me!
Larry
Therin of Andor

Post by Therin of Andor »

Jimmy L. 66 wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:58 am Ian- do you think that Bruce or Dick head on The Riddler might make a nice Two Face? Just a thought/ Suggestion.
Maybe if I had spare Mezco heads and bodies, but the seven figures and six spare heads would only come with another Batcave playset and Batmobile.

Before using the ReAction bodies, I tried putting the Bruce head onto the suited Alfred body and it looked way out of proportion. However, William Shatner's head on a suited ReAction body works fine. Makes sense, since Shatner's image is used in the animated movie.

Funko custom TwoFace by Ian McLean, on Flickr

There are two great Shatner heads to choose from: Big!Bang!Pow's "The Twilight Zone" and ReAction's Captain Kirk from "Star Trek". Pictured with the ReAction "Halloween" figure of Michael Myers. His mask in the movie was a modified Captain Kirk Halloween mask.

Three Shatners by Ian McLean, on Flickr
"Holy nostalgia, Batman!"
Therin of Andor

(aka Ian McLean, from Sydney, Australia)
Jimmy L. 66

Post by Jimmy L. 66 »

Ha Ha! Way a head of me.
Two Face looks great.
What episode of Twilight Zone is that from?
I do not recall him using a gun in either one.
Larry A.

Post by Larry A. »

"The episode was "Nightmare at 20,00 Feet". I don't recall that He used a gun in it. The other was "Nick Of Time". I never saw the 'Nick Of Time' It was Shatner's 1st episode was filmed in 1960 and "Nighmare" was filmed in 1963. I hope this helps, Jimmy L. 66!

Cheers!
Larry
Therin of Andor

Jimmy L. 66 wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:20 am What episode of Twilight Zone is that from? I do not recall him using a gun in either one.
It's William Shatner as Bob Wilson from "Nightmare at 20,000 Feet". You could also get the Gremlin. There were also b/w variants. Bob almost shoots the gremlin through the plane's window after taking a revolver from a policeman's holster.

The same head was available as Don Carter (also Shatner) from "Nick of Time".
Therin of Andor

Jimmy L. 66

Post by Jimmy L. 66 »

Therin of Andor wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 2:53 am
Jimmy L. 66 wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:20 am What episode of Twilight Zone is that from? I do not recall him using a gun in either one.
It's William Shatner as Bob Wilson from "Nightmare at 20,000 Feet". You could also get the Gremlin. There were also b/w variants. Bob almost shoots the gremlin through the plane's window after taking a revolver from a policeman's holster.

The same head was available as Don Carter (also Shatner) from "Nick of Time".
that's right, thanks Ian!
Larry A.

Post by Larry A. »

Therin of Andor wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:19 am
Jimmy L. 66 wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:58 am Ian- do you think that Bruce or Dick head on The Riddler might make a nice Two Face? Just a thought/ Suggestion.
Maybe if I had spare Mezco heads and bodies, but the seven figures and six spare heads would only come with another Batcave playset and Batmobile.

Before using the ReAction bodies, I tried putting the Bruce head onto the suited Alfred body and it looked way out of proportion. However, William Shatner's head on a suited ReAction body works fine. Makes sense, since Shatner's image is used in the animated movie.

Funko custom TwoFace by Ian McLean, on Flickr

There are two great Shatner heads to choose from: Big!Bang!Pow's "The Twilight Zone" and ReAction's Captain Kirk from "Star Trek". Pictured with the ReAction "Halloween" figure of Michael Myers. His mask in the movie was a modified Captain Kirk Halloween mask.

Three Shatners by Ian McLean, on Flickr
Ian, how did You make the damaged half of 2 face, please? Thanks!
Larry
Therin of Andor

Larry A. wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:17 pm Ian, how did You make the damaged half of 2 face, please? Thanks!
I just masked off half of the face with yellow painter's tape and painted James T. Kirk's head a vivid green. Half of the mouth, an eye and the crooked eyebrow were added with quickset putty.

My custom ReAction Two-Face by Ian McLean, on Flickr
Therin of Andor

Larry A.

Post by Larry A. »

Thanks, Ian!
Larry
Therin of Andor

McFarlane Catwoman has arrived, joining Mattel Batgirl, NJ Croce Egghead and DC Multiverse Alfred. The scale works quite well.

Eartha Kitt Catwoman has arrived! by Ian McLean, on Flickr
Therin of Andor

Therin of Andor

Therin of Andor wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:31 am Image
Batman vs Custom Egghead and Olga by Ian McLean, on Flickr
Super7 has recently announced their forthcoming Vincent Price (with ascot and raven) for the ReAction line. I intend to replace the head of my previous custom Egghead.

ReAction's Vincent Price action figure by Ian McLean, on Flickr
Therin of Andor

Larry A.

Post by Larry A. »

The new one ( above) will go well with my Scooby Doo action figures. He will be used as "Vincent Van Ghoul"! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Larry
Therin of Andor

Super Grover with Batman '66 characters and Nightwing by Ian McLean, on Flickr

Super Grover with Funko Batgirl and Nightwing, Mezco Alfred and Joker and my custom Catwoman.
Therin of Andor

Jimmy L. 66

Post by Jimmy L. 66 »

While I am trying to figure out what's wrong with my printer (Villian's Lair upgrade) I took some shots using my computer screen as the backdrop.
same shot, with different lighting.
I'm sure I will do this again with some more figures.
Enjoy.
Attachments
20221119_000249.jpg
20221119_000405.jpg
20221119_000857.jpg