New Batsuit Unveil

Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts. Great place for info and helpful tips. Proudly display your latest creation. Please keep it '66 Batman related otherwise it will be moved to OFF-TOPIC.

(NO SOLICITATION). If you're looking to BUY or SELL something, go to the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Even if you're trying to assemble a costume by buying or acquiring different crafted items rather than constructing or customizing them yourself, then it belongs in the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Don't even ask somebody if they're planning on selling something within this section.

Be sure to read the Board Rules as well before posting for the first time.

Thank you!
batjonsey36

Re: New Batsuit Unveil

Post by batjonsey36 »

AWESOME! batgratulations on a great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

Very well done. Excellent execution!
Some days you just can't get rid of a ... SHARK!
The Batker

Post by The Batker »

Awesome Bat Suit, plus love the brick wall behind you as well. Reminds me of the opening credits to the Batman 1966 movie.
Batman65

Post by Batman65 »

The Batker wrote:Awesome Bat Suit, plus love the brick wall behind you as well. Reminds me of the opening credits to the Batman 1966 movie.
You know, I never thought about that when I took the pics. I just took the pics in my living room because it was light enough and i had the room. Too funny. Thank you for the wonderful comments to all. It means a lot to me coming from you guys that have wonderful bat suits yourself.
Meule

Post by Meule »

I'm impressed you made those boots yourself. The whole suit looks fantastic, but double kudos on the boots
"...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe
burkestudio

Post by burkestudio »

Looks great!! Nice job on everything!!

-Jeremy
Same Bat Time! Same Bat Channel!
Technical Artist & Designer
Facebook: Burke Studio
eBay: jerburke http://www.ebay.com/usr/jerburke?_trksid=p2047675.l2559
Etsy: BurkeStudio
Instagram: BurkeStudio
Grayvette03

Post by Grayvette03 »

Nice work, Great to see another Batman come together!
JIm
Batman65

Post by Batman65 »

Well guys, I have been busy. I lowered that irritating nose line on my cowl. It looks even better than it did before! WOW what a difference. I am in the process of finishing my screen belt. I also darkened the boots. I will post pics updated when the "screen" belt is finally completed.